Quick Fire Questions (lestappen)

WARNINGS: Smut, Anal Sex, Anal Fingering, Charles gets eaten out

Charles doesn't know why he has to do the quick-fire question statement with Max. It's not like he's his teammate or anything so why does he have to engage in activities with the Dutchman? It's not that Charles doesn't like Max, it's the fact that Charles always gets a bit nervous when he's around, it's the fact that his cheeks start to heat up and turn a pretty shade of pink, it's the fact that he might start making "lovey dovey eyes" (as Pierre said) at Max.

"We need to increase the popularity of the sport and drivers," his PR manager Silvia tried to patiently explain to Charles, showing him a whole load of graphs and data. "You and Max are number 1 drivers from the top 2 teams this year." She explained. "Having you two together for a video will not only increase your fan base but also the fan base of the entire sport."

"But why does it have to be Max." Charles said complaining yet again to poor Silvia. "Why can't I do this with Lewis or something." He said scooting up forwards in his chair. "He's famous too isn't he."

"He is a well known driver around the world but we need to attract newer fans and that means new drivers." Silvia said. "Hence why you and Max."

"But-"

"Not another word Charles."

If Charles can't complain to his team, he'll just complain to Pierre. Problem solved.

Pierre

Pierre

Pierre

Pierrrrreeeeeeeeee

pls

help me

what

silvia paired me up with max for the quick fire thingy

so

i cant do it

why you scared ur gonna get so red that max will notice

shut up pierre

im surprised he hasnt noticed yet

u look like your ferrari when you stand next to him

youre stupid

**********

"Okay, you have one minute to answer as many yes no questions as you possibly can." The director with a receding hairline explained. "Remember, only answer yes or no."

"Since Max won the rock paper scissors, he gets to answer the questions first." The other director who is bald but not bald bald, but bald with a little bits of hair on his head but still classified as bald said.

"Aaanndd action!"

"Do you have pets?"