Dinner

Me and j got ready to leave for my parents house and we both got really dressed up since it would be the first time j meets my parents. I had a black dress on and j wore a suit that matched.
Y- "no funny buisness tonight"
J-"there won't be doll"

We got into his car and he had his hand on my thigh the whole way there.
I walk up to the door and knock hesitantly
My mum answers the door and embraced me in a hug
M-"so this must be the joker?"
J-" the one and only ma'am"
M-"nice to meet you"
J-"thank you for welcoming me into your family"
D-"hey y/n"
Y-"hi dad, this is joker"
D-"what's your intention with my daughter then"
J-"to take good care of her sir"
D-"alright lad. Shall we have dinner?"
Y-"yes"

As my dad and mum turned their backs j made a gesture of gagging behind them which made me giggle he knew I wasn't fond of my parents.
We sat at the table, directly across from my parents, after we ate we were all just talking until I feel j's hand on my thigh. He slowly moved his hand to my clit and pushed my panties to the side before entering two fingers. He gave me a look which showed me he was hungry not for food but for sex. He picked up the pace and turned to face me making direct eye contact.

Y-" you know mum I think I'm gonna s...show j my childhood room we'll be right back"

I escorted him to my old bedroom closing the door behind us and pushing him onto the bed, I straddle him and start making out with him while grinding on his lap feeling his cock harden

J-" baby we should get out of here before I fuck the life out of you."

Y-"I don't think I can wait"

J-"oh baby you need a taste of what you'll get at home"

Y-"yes please"

J-"quite now then kitten"

He undid his trousers and moved the fabric covering my clit just far enough to fit his cock in.
Rather than going fast he thrusted in and out slowly and gently before pulling out.

Y-"oh baby I need you now."

J-" not here"

Y-"fine but we are going straight home"

J-"lead the way sexy lady"

We make it back downstairs after fixing ourself back up to look normal before I make up some bullshit lie

Y-"sorry mum and dad but I think it's time for us to head off we have an errand we have to do before we get home, it was so nice of you to have us over."

We quickly left and we both got into the car with out saying anything. J sped home and the second we got in the drive way he went to my door and carried me bridal style until he closed the door the front door with his foot.

J-"this can't wait we'll use my office."

He opened his office door and locks it behind us, he walks over to his desk and shoved every thing onto the floor in one swift movement and then picked me up and sat me on his desk.

J-"take off everything right now kitten."
Y-"yes daddy"

I took of everything as he did the same leaving him looking down at me fully naked sat there for only him to see.

J: your mine and only mine. If anyone else dares touching you I will kill them.

Y: please just fuck me already

He got on his knees and starts kissing my inner thigh until he reached my clit he gently bites my clit and starts doing some mad tricks with his tongue.

Y: fuck right there

He stopped and stood up just to slam his cock into my clit.

Y: ohhh jjj...

He lifts me up and I wrap my legs around his waist before he pins me to the wall kissing me passionately. He takes us both upstairs still inside of me and lays me down on our bed before getting back on top of me and devouring my neck with love bites and hickeys. He starts to pick up the pace his thrusts getting sloppier and irregular

J-"I'm gonna cum princess"

Y-"me too daddy"

And with that I feel him twitch inside me and collapse by my side pulling me into his chest and kissing my forehead.

Y-"I love you j"

J-"me too princess"

Y-"I'm all yours"

J-"you better be"

—————————————————————————
Thank you for reading I hope this was better than the first the next ones will be way better I got bored after writing the first two but trust me the next ones In my opinion get better
900 words