Meeting.

Okay okay just read I got nothing to say
—————————————————————————

Joker was in a meeting with other gangstas and buisness men, I was demanded to join him.
I sat next to him while all the other men where sat across from the two of us, I placed my hand on his thigh when he was talking to one of his Buissness partners, I slowly trailed my hand to his cock. He untangled his hands that was on the table and placed it one onto mine.

The other men were speaking amongst themselves.

He moved his body leaning in my direction slowly Whispering in my ear "baby girl, if you think you can get away with acting like this because we're with my 'friends', I will tell you right now that I'm not afraid to bend you over my lap and spank you in front of them all. Behave. Now"

I locked eyes with him.

He grinned at me. Kissing my cheek gently and pulling me closer to him by the waist.

The other men stopped discussing and came to agreement which I payed very little attention to and placed my hand back onto his thigh and squeezed it gently earning a groan from him. I trailed my finger around his crotch, spiralling every now and then.

The meeting came to a close and all the men left shaking the jokers hand as he escorted them out, he returned with a dark glint in his eye before taking a deep breath.

J: baby do you know what I'm about to do what I'm about to do.

Y: no daddy

J: stand up and take off your clothes right now.

I comply and watch him walk over to the door and whisper something to frost before locking the door.

J: now bend over. ... Good girl

He opened my legs with his foot and placed his hands on my ass before pressing his groin against my ass, he grabbed my hair and pulled my head back

J: don't think I'll let you off easy baby your not getting what you want just yet.

Y: what have I done wrong daddy?

J: don't play dumb with me sugar tits, stand up and turn to face me.

He picked me up and placed me onto the table and kissed my neck going down, before he reached my clit he stood up and turned to the door before saying

J: wait here and if you dare move you will be punished even more

Y: how long will you be

J: don't worry about that I'll be back.

I sit there for what feels like years until i hear the handle turn and j enters with a handful of stuff and locking the door.

J: since you think it's okay to tease daddy you will be punished until I think you have learned your lesson kitten.I've got a bag of 'things' that I'll be using and you cannot cum until I tell you.

Y: yes sir

He gets out a vibrator and some tingling lube and applied some to the vibrator before rubbing it gently on my clit before turning it on.

Y: uh fuck

J: quite sweetheart I've only just started, save those sweet sounds for my cock.

He continued to kiss my body occasionally pushing the vibrator inside me until he got up and got out a pair of hand cuffs, taking my hands behind my back and cuffing them in place.

J: I'm going to sit in this chair infront of you touching myself and you have to sit there and watch me maintaining eye contact.

Y:but-

J:the next words I'm gonna hear from you pretty little mouth are yes sir

Y:but-

J:yes sir!

Y:yes sir

He sits down and breaks the seal from his waist band and pulls out his cock stroking it staring into my eyes looking at my vunrable body spread out infront of him. He throws his head back with his eyes closed which is my chance to move. I push my hands on the table behind my back and wiggle to kneel infront of j until he looks back at me

J: oh you naughty girl.

Y: let me please you daddy.

J: you have 60 seconds to make me cum and then I'll be done with your punishments or I'll have to continue your punishments.

I feel his hand entangle with my hair pushing me into his lap, I look up at him

Y:can you take the handcuffs off please? It would be a whole lot easier daddy.

J: okay

He takes the key from his shelf next to him and takes of the cuffs discarding them somewhere, I place one hand at the bottom of his dick and one on his v line. J starts saying numbers taunting me with how long I've got left. I lick the vein under his cock all the way up to his tip feeling him shiver under me I put as much of him in my mouth as I could, gagging from the length, stroking what ever couldn't fit in my mouth.

J: 50 seconds

I look up at him already watching me. He grips my head forcing more of him deeper into my mouth feeling him unwrapping under me.

J: fuuuckk 40- sec..onds

I take him completely out of my mouth and start teasing him with my tongue playing on his tip earning a deep grunt from him feeling his muscles tense I take him back into my mouth feeling him grip my hair tighter making me go faster

J: oh my sweetheart 30... seconds

His grip on my hair is released and is moved to the arms of his chair as he throws his head back releasing his cum into my mouth.

Y: so does that mean I win?

J: oh baby the things I'm gonna do to ya on that table.

He stands me up lifting me onto the table and pushes me further up laying me down while he climbs onto me kissing my neck. He takes off his trousers and boxers completely getting out a condom and pulls me closer to him and slamming his cock into me not giving me time to adjust to his length thrusting into me.

Y:faster

J: faster what?

Y: Fuck me faster and harder please dadddyy

J: since you were so polite.

He picked up his pace slamming into me he was biting my shoulder and had a hand on my back allowing himself to go harder. He moved one of his hands to my neck pinning me down

Y:I'm gonna cum daddy

J: cum for me baby

Y: Ooo fuckk daddy

He took himself out of me, putting is clothes back on passing me mine but when i went to stand up my legs had given way

J: oh baby can't walk already. We were just getting started wait till we get to the bedroom

Y: instead of laughing at me maybe help me?

J: yeah yeah hold on

He carried me bridal style to the bedroom as we continue to fuck all night long.

—————————————————————————
Well I have an idea for the next part and I think your gonna like it and yes it includes a table 😫 stay safe lovely's
1269 words