Siblings am I right?

My younger cousin holding Ginger is just so cute. How does he tame that menace.

⚠️ No smut. Just fluff and kissing. And story details.

🄲🄾🄽🅃🄴🄽🅃🅂

Just some passionate kissing and fluff. Sorry :(

Enjoy!
⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂

Kyrell woke up in Lucas's arms who was still sleeping. He looked so comfortable in that position. Kyrell didn't wanna get up.

He tried to move but he really didn't wanna wake the older . Lucas woke up due to the slight movements and kissed the younger tiredly. "Let's go have breakfast love. Tell me what you want to do today. Prom is this Friday and graduation is on Monday. We should be good for now." He said with a yawn.
"How about visiting your siblings?. Even visiting one of them is fine. How did you sleep?" Kyrell asked and answered the older. "I slept pretty good. And yes we can visit them. It has been a while since we've both saw them."

Kyrell hugged the taller and kissed his cheek. Lucas kissed him passionately and pulled away. "Why are you so cute Ky. " Lucas said with a chuckle. Kyrell looked at him embarrassed with his cheeks stained with a light pink shade.

"I'll get them together at Yihzen's house okay?." Kyrell nodded and walked to the bathroom to wash his face and shower. Lucas followed behind him and turned on the water.

He undressed himself and got into the glass cubicle. Kyrell joined him after undressing himself. Lucas held his waist pulling him closer gently. Kyrell moved with the older's hands perfectly.

"I love you Lucas.". He uttered quietly getting held by the taller. "I love you more Kyrell. More than you can imagine." He said leaving a tender kiss on the shorter's lips. Kyrell smiled and started cleaning himself from head to toe.

Lucas helped him wash his back and his hair. They finished cleaning up and left the room dressed and ready to eat, leave and just enjoy the day.

Kyrell was served his breakfast as Lucas called his siblings. He sat down next to the younger and started on his breakfast once he finished.

"They're on their way there. We should take longer than them since we live so far." Lucas started.

"Mhm. Thank you." Kyrell looked at the older smiling at him. "Anything for you love. I missed them anyways. But not as much as I'd miss you~."

Kyrell hugged the taller and finished his food before putting on his shoes. Lucas followed behind him.

Kyrell's outfit.

Lucas's fit. He didn't want much.

 He didn't want much