Something new

Sorry for the slow updates 😭 not proofread
————
It was another early morning without Lucas in bed because he had work. Kyrell just got up and prepared himself for the day. He wore something quite simple and comfy because he was home the entire day.

He texted Lucas good morning and began job searching though he didn't feel satisfied with anything.

The boy just sighed in annoyance and frustration looking at everything. He decided to take a moment to think about what he wanted...the only thing he could think of, was something he never thought he'd ever want..

He didn't want to skip college or do something he'd regret. So he just planned everything out on a random notebook.

He'd start his own business...not exactly one that required him to work but just something that could help him at least get some money.

Maybe an online shopping service...nope
Maybe a production company...nope
Maybe a factory of some sort....absolutely not
Maybe a-
He almost gave up deciding. It took a while. Literally almost the whole day. He took breaks and ate enough but of course he was still stressed about this one thing. He can't just eat up all his boyfriend's money while not doing anything for anyone...

He decided on creating an entertainment platform that was flexible enough to have a children friendly space and a mode for any age group. It was safe and comfortable. It was something like instagram but with a comfy youtube feeling.

It took a while to plan all that out. He texted Lucas on his plan and it was definitely not gonna be easy but Lucas agreed and gave him a team.

Hours later:

Lucas arrived home and greeted Kyrell. "Hi Ky, you okay? Did you eat? Have you had water?"

"Yeah I'm fine. How was work?"

"Pretty okay. Everything's going smoothly so far. I've gotten a new assistant now."

"Ooh that sounds good. Is he a great one?"

"Oh she's pretty good"

"Oh uhm okay" he sighed as he walked to their bedroom. Lucas slowly followed him.

"I can see your face sweetheart...she won't be able to make me fall for her, I promise."

"Ugh...alright then..I won't think about it too much"

He gently hugged Kyrell from behind. "You smell so nice" he muttered tiredly. "You smell sweaty..get off"

"But baby-"

"Go take a shower or I'm not sleeping with you"

"Kyyyy"

"Stop fucking whining. Or no sex for two weeks"

"Oh fine!" Lucas' eyes widened at the suggestion and he decided to let go and close the door to prepare for a shower. "Can we at least shower together?"

"Hmph fine...just don't touch- you know" Kyrell muttered frustrated. "Relax, I won't. We're both tired anyway"

"Good"

——————
This is quite short forgive me rn. Going through a lot.

Love you all