Kiss My Sass 6

"Wake up!" 

My eyes adjusted from the bold light that the sun is emitting. I tried to move but yet again, Cameron's arm is draped around my torso. "Hugh, what are you doing in our room?" I asked while rubbing my eyes when I saw the school's headmaster opening the blinds to lighten up the room. 

Hugh walked around with his hands clasped together on his back; his eyes roaming all over the room but settled on the both of us. "Again, it's Mr. Westwick. Well, it's nice to see you both sleeping together with clothes on." 

I bit my lower lip to stop my face from flushing. I glanced over to Cameron and kicked him; strong enough for him to fall to the ground. Once his body reached the floor, he grunted. "Fuck!" He shouted then immediately carried his body to sit to glare at me. "Noah." 

I stopped him by putting up my hand in front of his face. "Good morning to you too baby, I hoped you slept well. I would like to hear you curse some more but we have a visitor." I pointed my finger to where Hugh was as Cameron followed the direction; He groaned. "Why is he here? Let me guess, you got in trouble once again."

I released an exaggerated gasp while my hands were on my chest. "Excuse me, I am not capable of getting in trouble." 

"You are." 

"Nuh-uh, you are."

"It's too early to argue." Hugh interrupted, I almost forgot that he was here. "The both of you are not in trouble, I just want to check up on the both of you. Oh, and I would also like to congratulate the both of you from making it to soccer and lacrosse." We smile a little bit at the mention of the sports. "Also, your mothers suggested that you two should have a council session." 

"NO!" Both Cameron and I protested. "Never in this lifetime!" I always hated going on those sessions, it's like I can't manage my own problems when in fact I can. It makes me feel so stupid. 

"I know the both of you will disagree, so I made a deal. I told your mothers to leave it up to me. From time to time, I'll check up on you two so better watch out." He said, walking towards the door. "And I prefer the both of you should take a bath now. It's almost eight." With those final words, he left. 

It took a little more time for Cameron and I to realize, but when we did we both raced towards the bathroom. "Stop pushing!" I shouted; the both of us was stuck on the bathroom's door frame and since we're so stubborn, no one's going to give way. 

"You stop pushing!" He shouted back, as we both were set free and were back to racing towards the shower. "My shower!" He protested, grabbing the shower head from my grasp. "Mine!" I interjected, turning the faucet control as water surprised us both. 

"Great, now my clothes are wet." He complained. We both let go of the shower head and looked at each other. I sighed and muttered. "Why can't we just get along?" 

"How about this, it's 7:40 right now. We can't get breakfast so I'll take a quick shower while you grab us some coffee. I promise I'll just be quick." He tried to compromised, I nodded my head in return and left the bathroom. I don't know why I let him, but deep inside me, I know that I should trust him. I walked towards the corridor, and even if the sun is shining so bright outside, the corridor remains dark. Now I regret accepting Cameron's offer. He should be the one walking in this dark and creepy hallway and I should be the one taking a hot and relaxing shower. I continued walking until I saw a small table with a coffee maker and small styrofoam cups. The machine is still full of that dark and delectable liquid that is brewed coffee, just by the smell of it, I knew I got to have one. 

I immediately ran to the table and pour coffee into two styrofoam cups. I remembered what Liam said, that anyone who is living in this hall will gain a special treatment, well I guess coffee is one of its perks.