Kiss My Sass 2

"Mom, please please please please. Don't do this to me." I begged with all my might. I don't even care about my pride right now, I just really don't want to end up with him. Heck, just the thought of Cameron makes me shudder. "I have a game this friday, I'm the captain of the freaking soccer team. I just can't abandon my team, and I certainly can't abandon all my friends just like that." 

"Why don't you like Cameron? I mean, he's hot." My mom pointed out, while I scowled. I mean, really mom? 

"Then why don't you date him instead of me?" 

She laughed sarcastically. "Your father wouldn't approve." Oh great, my mom is a major cougar. Puke. Barf. 

"Don't even, mom." 

"What?" She asked innocently. "You asked me, I answered." 

Ugh. "My point is mom, I have a good life in my school. I have high grades, I have good conduct, I have a scholarship because of my soccer, I have a great social circle. What's there to ask?" 

"I won't tolerate you going all lesbi." 

"I am not a lesbian!" I exclaimed. I swear, I'm going to explode any minute now. Why does my mom have to assume things she don't even know of? I mean, she's my mother, and mothers should be caring and understanding with their daughters. 

"This talk is over. You're going to the boarding school this friday." 

"Mom--"

"Hep. Stop. I won't listen to all your excuses. Not this time." 

I frowned and stomped my feet all the way to my room, then banged my door. 

The next day was complete drama. The girls in my school--upon hearing my departure this friday--clung on to me the whole day. It's like I just escaped from prison. 

"Noah, please don't leave. This school will be suck out of life." Celine pouted her lips as she squish my arm--I tried not to wince and instead replied. "I have no choice. I never wanted this in the first place." 

"We should at least have a day together alone before you go." Eliza said, as the girls surrounding me all looked at her in annoyance.

"No, we should have one. I mean, we've been teammates since middle school." Nela butted in, and the riot began.

"No, we should have our alone time together not with you two!"

"Dream on. We should have one because we look good together unlike you ugly bitches."

Whoa, hold up. "Nuh-uh. You're uglier, slut." 

"O-kay."  I said awkwardly, trying to pry my arm off celine's grasp. Thankfully, she's too busy arguing with the other girls, so I escaped the fight. That is no not my fault and totally not my responsibility. I ran off the field and I can see my coach sitting at the field's bench; his hands were covering his face.

"Yo, what's up Jay?" 

He looked up, and I almost laughed my ass off. He was crying! That is obviously the highlight of my day. He stood up and squeezed me into a tight and breath-sucking hug. "Don't leave." Sniff. "The team is a failure without you." Sneeze. "Don't leave me with these bitches." Hardcore crying. "Oh God, I'm quitting my job. I don't want to be stuck with all these beauty queen wannabes." 

I laughed so hard, it's like my stomach is on fire. "Jay, don't be like that."

"I'm fucking serious. Take me to England with you." He pleaded, as I patted his back soothingly. Sometimes, Jay is much more of a girl than me--and he ain't even gay.