Kiss My Sass 7

After training, I immediately ran to the Girls locker room to shower and to freshen up. Cameron has the key to our room because it was his turn to well, keep it. So, I can't shower in our room since he's currently missing which leaves me to where I am right now--standing in front of a handful of hormonal girls who are all staring at me. I bit my lower lip in faint nervousness and isolated myself in one of the showers that has a cover; there are only a few of them so I considered myself lucky to be able to snag one. 

I showered fast, still remaining careful and observant until I finished. I wiped myself dry with my yellow towel and then put an underwear and bra on; it was followed by a shirt and shorts. I left the shower and sat at one of the benches so I can put socks on for my shoes.

"Hey Noah." My head snapped up and was greeted by a very familiar girl--Rachel Zara. It's like deja vu because she was standing in front of me with only an undies and bra on just like a few weeks ago when Miranda was doing the same to me before my mother called that I have to meet Cameron and Juliet. 

"Hey Rachel." I gave a very cautious smile. She sat beside me and waited for me to finish tying my shoelaces before she spoke again. "So...." She drawled as her finger ran up and down on my arm. "The school allows the students to leave campus on one weekend each month, well you know, go to the city and enjoy or whatever. I was going to ask you if you would want to go this Saturday to this party in my aunt's mansion; not far away from here actually. Everyone who is anyone will be staying there. There's still a vacant one left for you or better yet, we can share a room." 

I raised my eyebrows conspicuously at her. She was staring straightly at me and I can feel her breath turning quick. We were both silent as I think about my response but of course the deja vu continues when my cellphone rang. This scene is getting old but nevertheless, it saved me from Rachel. I groaned at my ringtone and despise Cameron more. First, he took a lot of photos of himself with my phone. Second, he saved some R-rated photos and videos in it. And now, well he changed my ringtone into some 'gangsta' music that I identified was bubba sparxxx's Heat it up. 

I mouthed a quick sorry at Rachel before picking it up. "Yo!" 

"Emergency, emergency!" Cameron shouted. I can feel that he's pacing back and forth as he mutter some incoherent words that I'm pretty sure is a series of curses.

"Where are you?" 

"I'm at our room. Just get up here fast." I rolled my eyes at his command but followed anyway. I stood up and smiled at Rachel. "How about talking about this later? I have an emergency to attend to so see ya' whenever." I waved goodbye at her and ran off.

When I finally reached the room, Cameron was still pacing back and forth like I assumed he would be with his hands grasping both sides of his head. 

"Hey, what's wrong?"

He looked at me and grunt. "I have real bad news." then he eyed me from head to toe. "Where have you been anyway?" 

"Geez,  what are you a police or something?"

"You weren't with Liam or that guy that I hated that is unfortunately is in the same hall as ours, are you?" I rolled my eyes. Now he's just acting like a jealous boyfriend but I must admit he does look cute when he's all serious and interrogative. "I wasn't. I showered in the girls’ locker room because you have the key and at the same time you were missing. Can we just drop this topic and move on to your so called bad news?" 

"Don't freak out okay?" I laughed when he said that because I'm completely calm and he's actually the one who is freaking out. "Chill Cam and just tell me what's going on?" 

"Your mother and my mother is coming to London to check up on us." He finally blurted out. At first, I thought he was kidding so I just laughed; completely pathetic. "That's so funny, Cameron. Come on tell me what's really going on." And then he repeated the same sentence and that's when my senses kicked back in. "Holy shit!" I exclaimed as I stood.