Kiss My Sass 11

A/N: So sorry for the late update guys, college is a pain in my life. I would be posting the actors and actresses later that will be playing the role for the characters. Have yourself a merry, merry Christmas. :)

"Hey yo' Noah, what you staring at?" Jay purposely bumped my shoulder. I huffed angrily and was forced to look away and to turn my attention to him. "Nothing." I grumbled.

Don't get me wrong, I was more than happy that Jay is here. Oh yes, he made his promise of following me here in England. It was right on time since the past coach of the football team retired--and it's about time as well. Not that I don't like him, it's just that I think he's already too old for this job. We were close, he taught me things that I didn't know, but I think it's best that he retire.

The only problem with Jay being here is well, he's handsome per say. He's handsome in a non-Noah Skyes perspective. He's only twenty two and single. Of course that means that girls are over him, including some of my teammates. He's a rich bachelor--and even though he's just a coach--Manchester United is offering him a position in the team. He will also be part of the Portugal National Team this year so he will be busy, and some days, the team will be left in the care of the assistant coaches. That's also one of reasons why Jay came to Europe, and not just to follow me.

He's a Portuguese, and his National Team needs him. He's been in the US for almost ten years, and he felt like it's time to be back to serve his hometown.

And that adds to the "American hustle" that they are talking about which includes Cameron and I. Our newest addition is none other than Jay, and since that Jay and I are close--that also adds to the attention I'm getting.

"Noah Alexandria Skyes, I've known you for three years. Your dumb tactics don't fool me." Jay pushed me furthermore, his arms were crossed and he seems to be searching for the 'thing' that I was staring at for almost like five minutes until he jumped on the scene that is.

"I said nothing, Jayden Christopher Fernando. And please don't call me by my full name because you just sounded so much like my mother."

"No way!" Sierra butted in, her eyes widen in admiration. "Your full name is Jayden? That's such an attractive name."

I rolled my eyes while I watch Jay acts relaxed and undisturbed. He's not amused with the girls all over him, but he doesn't act rude. He knows how to play it cool and collected. "Thank you Sierra. Your name is attractive as well." And that's all it took for Sierra to swoon. I was trying my best not to laugh at the scene, and I swear, I probably look constipated.

Jay elbowed me as a signal for me to behave. I tried my best to behave until Sierra leaves and when she finally did, I cannot help but to laughed out loud. There's nothing like girls hitting on someone like Jay. "Okay Alexandria, I get it." He rolled his eyes in annoyance at me and groaned.

"Just get a girlfriend Jay to get all these girls away from you before you get in trouble." I said when I finally stopped laughing. He's been single for his entire life, and I swear he's not gay. Football just became the main focus of his life that he forgot the other things in life. He told me that sad tale when we hanged out one time at my house since he's also closed with my mother. He's like family already, and I've been persuading him to get a girlfriend but he said that he's too busy for all that. Pfft, such blubber.

"If you finally admit that you like Cameron then I'll get meself a girlfriend mate." He winked at me as he spoke with an Irish accent. I groaned at what he said. "Come on Noah, I'm not stupid. I know that you've been staring at Cameron and to that cheerleader he's been talking with for minutes."

I looked back to where Cameron was. He has his arms folded and he was looking back at me while the cheerleader kept on talking--oblivious that he's not listening anymore. He smiled at me but I ignored it and turned my attention back to Jay.