10

Asha POV

"Mr. Klein is here" Dean notified me.

"Let him in"

"Well hello Mrs. Klein" Brent said walking towards me.

His strong arms pushed my body back unto my desk. I felt my pants being unbuttoned and a breeze came over my legs. To my surprise, he leaned down to take my thong off with his teeth.

My next glance met with his already rock hard dick. My office was soundproofed last year simply because I'm always on the phone and talking to interviewees, my voice carries.

Cutting off my wandering thoughts, he slowly entered me.

"Mhmmm" I moaned out. His pace heightened and I gripped onto whatever on my desk was in reach.

"Cum for me Ash." My legs were sent over his shoulders and he inched further into me going faster and faster. A few strokes later, my milky juices were sliding down his manhood.

He picked me up with my legs still over his shoulders and began eating all that my love had to offer. His footsteps led to the couch that I had in the corner of my office.

"Lay bak baby" I whispered in his ear. I mounted his shaft and rode it like it was no tomorrow.

"Shitt" he said softy.

"Umm Mrs. Klein you have a call on.." Bethany said walking through the door. She came in right on cue, our little plan worked. She's nosey and never knocks. No manners having ass.

Forget her. We kept going until Brent came. She stood there in shock for all of 10 seconds. Her face was bloodshot red and she turned out slamming my door.

After I licked all of Brent's creamy goodness clean, it was time for the both of us to get back to work.

"Damn Asha. If you weren't already pregnant you'd sure as hell be now" he said licking his lips.

"Haha shut up, Come here"

We kissed passionately before snapping back into reality. "Round 2?" He said smirking.

"No, quit playing!" I laughed.

"I love you"

"Love you too"

4 hours later

Bethany POV

"I can't believe them motherfuckers kept going. I was standing right there!" I vented to my sister Katherine.

"Its ok, I got something up my sleeve.

It was now after hours and everyone was gone home except for me. I planned to take a trip to Asha's office. In less than 2 minutes I arrived at the door and took a deep breathe. I hit the lights and shut the door behind me.

"Bingo!" I whispered to myself. In the trashcan lied Brent's tied up condom. The semen was still fresh. Fresh enough for me to use.

"Who's the baby mama now" I chuckled.