12

3 Months Later

Asha POV

"Aww baby look at the little legs!" I cooed.

Today marked 4 & a half months for me so we went for a ultrasound with Dr. Nelson to find out the baby's gender. We are so excited to be having our first child that whatever he/she may be, we'll be more than excited to have.

"What are you guys hoping for?" Dr. Nelson asked.

"A boy" We replied together.

A few more minutes passed and she was moving the monitor around. I guess she was having a hard time determining the sex. I've never looked at an ultrasound before so I was lost.

"It's a boy Mr & Mrs Klein!" She said excited for us.

"Now we have to start thinking of names baby. What about Timothy?" Brent suggested.

"Ew noooo. That sounds like an old person" I laughed.

Dr. Nelson walked out after we signed some paper work and we were on our way to home to pack some stuff for a date Brent planned later tonight. We've both been so caught up in work that we haven't had time to enjoy one another.

My thoughts were interrupted by a loud grumble from my stomach. I'm always hungry but I try not to give into the cravings all the time.

"Can we go to White Castle?"

"Sure babe"

I aint like them other niggas and I aint finna play no games witcha.

You know what yo problem is, that you dont ever see this big picture.

Ohh weeee, I want you to take me seriousssssssss!

I was so wrapped up in singing along with the radio that I almost forgot we were stopping for food. Brent just sat at the drive-thru menu laughing at me until I finished. I was kind embarrassed because I was in my own world.

"What do you want baby?" he asked my dying laughing.

"4 white castle burgers, clams, fries, and a water please"

I dont ever eat White Castle unless its the last place open but my lil man already had a food choice of his own.

"Thank you babe" I said.

After an hour ride, we made it back to the house just in time to pack our things. Brent and I bought a little condo off a beach in Canada last month for whenever we wanted to get away. Canada is only an hour drive from us and Michigan has a bridge we can cross to get there.

"Brent, what's that noise? Can you look out the window?" I asked suspiciously.

I heard something rattle in the bush outside my window but we have a ton of animals living around us so that could be it.

"Its just a raccoon dear" he laughed.

It's almost 7 so it's time to head out. I dont wanna get there too late. We'll only be there for the weekend so I want to enjoy every minute of it.

On the car there I got to thinking about the amazing year its been married to this man. We've had a few bumps but I love him. That crazy woman Bethany left us alone 3 months ago and is doing pretty well at the office. My little fella is growing inside of me and life couldn't get any better.

Brent POV

"Wake up Ash" I said shaking her.

She slept almost the whole way but I didn't mind since I knew we must be exhausted from work. Trying to wake her up failed so I left her in the car while I carried our bags inside the condo.

After I was finished, I carried her to the beach. I had candlelit table on the sand with her favorite meal: fried chicken, macaroni, greens, and cornbread. Beside the table was a tent. I figured we could sleep out here and enjoy the water tonight.

"You did all this for me!!" Ash yelled.

"Yes baby. You deserve it"

She leaned over the table and kissed me until the kiss deepened and our tongues were fighting for dominance.
As quickly as it started, it ended because we were both starving.

Of course Ash finished first even though she ate 2 hours ago. I'm glad she enjoyed her food because you never know what she wants to eat anymore.

Before I could finish, Asha was at the tent stripping into her swimsuit. It was kinda dark but her body was shinning water. She sat at the water, playing with the sand snd rubbing her hands on her stomach.

I follower suit and got into my swim trunks and sat behind her with my legs straddling her sides. Everything was so peaceful and right. I love this woman with everything I have.

"Mhmmm" she moaned softly. I was massaging her shoulders but at the same time she was turning me on. My hands slowly traveled down her back as I kept massaging.

I was rubbing her stomach with one hand and pulling her bottoms down with the other. Before she could protest, I sent 2 fingers into her womanhood. Going in and out as I kissed her shoulders which was her weak spot.

"Ughhh Brentttt" she yelled. I didn't want her to release just yet so I carried her back to the tent. As she laid back on the pillows I ran the tip of my dick over her entrance and that turned her on like a damn faucet.

"Hmmm" I grunted, entering what was now soaking the blanket. I didn't want to hurt the baby so I took slow, deep strokes into her.

"Faster baby, please" she moaned. I did as I was told and the only sounds you could hear was heavy breathing and our skin slapping together.

"Fuck, fuck!" She yelled while digging her fingernails into my back. Moments later she came again. Right before I could release she pushed me out and took all of me into her mouth.

"Shit Asha" I moaned through gritted teeth. She was going hella fast and deep throating me which I had no clue she was capable of.

"Cum for me daddy" she said in between slurps. Her tongue was making these crazy motions around my dick while she massaged my sack at the same time. At that point I was couldn't take anymore and all of my seeds shot down her throat like a cannon.

After one of the best sex sessions we've had in a long time since she's been pregnant, we were both exhausted. She cuddled up next to me and passed out right then and there.....both of us.

Bethany POV

I've been laying low on Brent his trick for a few months now, but its all apart of my plan. Vanity Heights gets easier as the days go by. My aint shit baby daddy got custody of our son but I'm glad cause I couldn't do what I wanted to do, whenever.

My paycheck has been rolling in with good numbers recently so I purchased a matte black 2014 Range Rover last month. It had to be the best car in the lot! Red leather seats, beats by dre stereo system, and black hardwood interior. With all the hours I've bern putting in, this was a treat to myself.

On the way home from work I decided to take a detour.

"246 Ellenwood Court" the female GPS voice spoke.

I was on the plane with Dwayne. You can call me Whitley I go to Hill-mane!

Listen I'm the baddest in the school, the baddest in the game.

Excuse me honey but nobody's in my laneeee

Nicki was blasting through my speakers as I rapped along with her. I was so crunk that I almost missed my turn.

I entered the drive way, turned the volume down and turned the car off. It was dark and the only light around was from a couple distant street lights.

I hopped out my car and headed up the driveway.

"What channel is VH1 so I can see Love & Hip Hop?"