Chapter 14

"Kiss me." I said and he froze.
A few minutes later, Jay was still frozen on his bed so I got off of mine, sat on his bed next to him and kissed him, and he kissed back.

I've always liked Jay but I couldn't tell him that earlier, so hopefully he gets the message from this. After a few seconds I pulled apart, then I stopped up and sat on my bed.

"Ok your turn to ask me." I looked at him, "Uhm, Truth or Dare?" He looked at me, "Truth," I answered hoping that he would ask me if I liked him, "Do you like me?" He looked at me an kinda blushed. "Jay I always have, ever since I saw you at the dojo, I knew that I had to get close to you, and little did I know, I would have a great friendship that came along with it, but I have always liked you Jay." I looked at him, my heart pumping out of my chest.

Jay stood up and I thought that he was going to walk away, but instead he walked towards me, tucked my hair behind my ears, and kissed me, I melted under his lips and kissed him back.

"Quinn I have always liked and wanted you to." He pulled away, I looked up at him and smiled, "So let's make this official, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked, "Of course I will." I smiled and kissed him, we spent the rest of the night cuddling laughing and watching a movie.

*The next day*
Jay and I were in the locker room with Kenta, Gedo, and the Elite, when Jay came from behind me and hugged me, then he kissed my neck, everyone just looked at us and no one said a thing about it, until like 30 minutes later Jay kissed my neck again and hangman finally said "Alright, what's the tea? Are you guys dating or what is going on, is this a prank, why hasn't anyone said anything yet?"

God I didn't expect him to freak out about it. "No, fine we will tell you, We are dating, we started dating yesterday." I finally said.  "Ohh, okay, I was going to fight someone for pranking me." Hangman said. "No need to fight, but speaking of fighting I have my match with juice." I looked at them all.

"Why on earth would Gedo book me to fight my friend?" I looked at Jay and Gedo, and Gedo pointed at  Jay, so I glared at Jay and he immediately said "I'm sorry, I just need you to get comfortable with fighting anyone even when they are your friend." "Yeah, you're coming with me." I said,

Juice made his entrance first with Finlay by his side, then I made mine with Jay, and when I got to the ring I gave Jay a kiss and the crowd went nuts and Juice went wide eyed, Finlay and Jay got out of the ring and the bell rung, Juice and I circled the ring real quick then I just went for it, I chopped him as hard as I could, and he just looked at me so I whispered "It's just for the match." Juice and I went back and forth for a before I "Accidentally hit the ref" and knocked him out, I then had Jay throw me a chair and I started hitting Juice with it then Finlay got in and got hit to, so he rolled out of the ring, then I hit Juice a few more times then threw the chair to Jay, the ref got up and I hit Juice with my finisher, and pinned him. 1.2.3. I was declared the winner. Jay got in the ring and picked me up and hugged me.

We got out of the ring and went over to Kevin, and Kevin said "Did you have to cheat to win?" "What are you talking about? I hit him with my finisher, and pinned him clear as day." I said, "So you didn't hit him with the chair?" Kevin asked, "Kevin let me let you in on a little advice, if the ref didn't see it, it didn't happen." I laughed, "Whatever you say Quinn." He laughed and Jay and I walked away.