Chapter 36

*A few Months Later*
I am still considered part of Bullet club, but anytime I am with them, I beat the crap out of them, but not Ishimori, I can't hurt him.

He was in the Best Of The Super Jr's and he got hurt badly, so I haven't seen him recently, but I'm in America right now because its Forbidden Door season.

"Hey Quinn, at forbidden door do you want to wrestle a woman or a guy?" Tony asked me.  I looked at Jay who was holding Emme. "I don't wrestle Women. So I'm wrestling a man. Give me your best." I smirked and he said "Whatever you want Quinn." Then he walked off.

"So after they tape Rampage are you going back to Japan?" Jay asked. "Yeah I'm going to be with Phantasmo for his match against Finlay." I said. "But aren't you still apart of Bullet club?" He asked. "I guess I keep getting booked in tag matches with them." I said. "You should have killed Finlay when he said that he owned you." Jay said. "I wanted to, but I couldn't go to Jail, I have you and Emme to worry about." I said.

Emme was enjoying her time with her daddy, they haven't seen each other in a while. And I was enjoying time with him too, I hate being in different companies, but I can't leave New Japan for a different company, if I ever leave it's to retire for good.

"Jay it's time for your promo with Juice." Tony said. "Okay." Jay said then Handed me Emme. "I'll be right back guys." Jay said then kissed me.

Emme and I watched Jay on the screen, then Tony said "Hey Quinn, do you want to go out there?" "Sure, Mox, can you watch Emme, you are like one of the only people I trust with my baby." I said. "Yeah of course, Emme, come to uncle Mox." Mox grabbed her and sat down with her.

Then I walked to the entrance, and my New Japan Music hit and I made my entrance.

The crowd went wild and I walked to the ring, Jay held open the ropes and I got in.

We cut a promo and then FTR came out and then everyone started brawling, then Ricky came out to save FTR, so Jay, Juice, and I ran into the crowd.

The trio is back together.