Chapter 18

These past few months had been hard, but my bones were going to be fully healed for the Tokyo Dome. I was in a triple threat match for the United States championship, against Juice and the champ Cody.

Jay had a match against Okada, I was getting ready for my match, when Kota was getting rushed to the ambulance, I ran out there and asked what's going on "Ospreay hurt him." Kenny said. "Wow, I'm going to kill him." I said. "Good luck tonight Jones." Kenny said then followed the ambulance as much as he could.

About 30 minutes later, my match started, Jay walked me to the curtain then my music hit. I walked down the ramp and got in the ring. Then Juice and then Cody, the match went about 10 minutes. I was about to win when Juice pulled me off of Cody and then gave me his finisher, then pinned me.

The young Lions had to get me and Cody out of there, I went back stage, did my press  conference then went to the Bullet Club locker room.

"I'm going to dye my hair back to blonde." I said, "Nice, when?" Jay asked, "she's on here way with the stuff." I said, "Oh so you're doing this now?" He asked. "Yeah." I said.

*5 minutes later*
"She's here." I said and got up to let her in. "Hey girl." I said and let her in. "Alright so what are we thinking?" She asked. "My natural Tiffany Blonde." I said, "Ok, let me get started." She said. "When should you be done?" I asked. "In about an hour." She said. "Ok, Jay my hair should be done by the time you have to wrestle, and I'm going to go out with you and Gedo when you make your entrance, I already have my matching outfit." I told Jay. "ok, sounds good." He kissed my cheek.

*1 hour later*
"Alright Jay how do I look?" I had my matching outfit and my hair was back to blonde, and I had redid my makeup. "You look beautiful, now it's time to go." He grabbed my hand and Gedo fallowed us. I wore a white and Red leather jacket and pants and a white and red switchblade crop top.

Jay's music hit then he walked out first and he held his hand out and I emerged from behind the curtain and grabbed his hand, We started walking down the ramp with Gedo behind us. Jay held the ropes for me, and we got in the ring, Jay was leaning into a corner and he pulled me to him and he was hugging me while Okada was making his entrance.

Okada got in the ring and I gave Hay a kiss then Gedo and I got out of the ring. Then the bell rung.