Chapter 13

*later on that night*
Jay and I were getting ready for our tag match against Juice and David Finlay, god I have always hated David.

FinnJuice made their entrance and then Jay and I made ours, Jay and I wore black with red matching gear, and when we got in the ring we did the "Too Sweet"

Finlay and I started off in the ring and we went back and forth when  he tagged juice in, so I tagged Jay.

Jay's pov:
I watched as her and David went back and forth, and every time he would chop her it would make me angry, but I have to remember that this is just a match, and when her and I were feuding, I hit her way harder. Then David tagged Juice in, and I know that she hates wrestling Juice so she tagged me in.

Juice looked at me and her, and shook his head, and then we locked up in the middle of the ring and then he went to chop me but I ducked and then stood back up and chopped him, the match continued to go like that and then I tagged Quinn in, she looked at me and then juice, then she got in the ring and picked juice up, and just hit him with her finisher right away and pinned him.

I got in the ring and hugged her and the ref raised our arms, and our music hit, then we went backstage.

"Quinn I know you love Juice, but you can't be afraid to wrestle him, because he will never be afraid to fight you." I told her. "I know, I will have to get used to it, but it's going to take some time." She looked at me, and walked to her locker room, then Gedo and I went to mine, "Tomorrow, Quinn vs Juice." I told Gedo, "I was thinking the same thing." He said.

I took a shower and got into some sweats and I jacket, then I went and knocked on her door, she opened it and let me in, "Hey you want to go get some food, and head back to the hotel?" I asked.

"Sure." She smiled.

We got to my rental car and drove us to the best restaurant in town, then we went back to the hotel and watched a movie and played a game.

"Truth or dare?" I asked her, "Truth," she replied, "Have you ever had a crush on anyone from the Dojo?" I asked, "Hmm, no, like I mean there were people that were good looking, but I never had a crush." She said, "Who did you find good looking?" I got interested. "I'm looking at him." She laughed, and I started blushing and smiled.

"Ok enough of that, truth or dare?" She asked. "Dare." I said. "Kiss me." She said and I froze.