Chapter 15

Jay and I walked backstage and as soon as we got back stage he picked me up and gave me a kiss "Uhh get a room." Juice came walking up to us. "Fine, let's go to the hotel," Jay winked. "Haha, not now, let me talk to Juice." I said as I walked away and fallowed juice to his locker room.

"Juice, can we talk?" I asked, "What do you want to talk about? Ever since you've been back you have been nothing but awful to me." He gave me an angry look. "The only time I've been awful is when we are in the ring together, and every other time I've tried to talk to you, you haven't let me, you keep walking away, this isn't the Juice I know." I said, that's when he raised his fist that's when Jay ran in and grabbed his fist and said "What is your problem Juice, don't you ever try to hit her." Jay pushed juice up against the wall.

I grabbed Jay and pulled him with me out of the room, and we walked to our locker room where everyone was.

I grabbed all of my stuff and walked out of the room, "Quinn?" Jay yelled  but I didn't answer, I'm angry at Juice, but Jay didn't have to attack him, I could have handled it.

I called a taxi and went back to the hotel, I took a shower and just went to bed, what felt like 10 minutes I felt hands wrap around me, I got up and looked to see who it was, Jay.

"Hey, I'm sorry I woke you, Kenny and I were looking for you all over town, we didn't think that you'd be here, but finally I convinced him to bring me here to see if you were here." He put my hair behind my ears, "What time is it?" I looked at him, "1 in the morning, why are you so mad at me?" He asked, "You shouldn't have attacked Juice, I could have handled it." I said, "Look if it's going to be a crime to protect you, then lock me up." He sat up and smiled, and I blushed, and gave him a kiss.

*A few months later* 
I was in the gym working out with Tama when Jay ran in and was like out of breath, "Jay calm down, what's wrong?" I stopped him, "Did you see the match they booked for tonight?" He asked, "No why?" I got worried, "Look." He gave me his phone, and that's when I saw it, it was Kota Ibushi & Kenny Omega vs Jay white and Quinn Jones for the IWGP World Tag Team Championships, because the bucks got hurt and had to drop them.

I looked up and smiled and gave him a hug, we're winning this match, Kenny's leaving soon, so they need people to have those belts and that's us.

I continued working out but now Jay joined us, and we just got bulked up for tonight's match, Kenny is a chopper, Kota is a kicker, Jay is chopper, I'm a kicker, so this is going to be interesting. I have never been in the ring with Kota or Kenny, like I have tagged with Kenny but I have never faced him, this will be one of my toughest challenges, but I have Jay right by my side.