𝙓𝙓𝙄 | 𝘼𝙪𝙨𝙥𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝘽𝙚𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 |

Note: This has been the longest have been MIA. The writer's block and then the preparation for the external exams kept me on my toes. However, I am so happy because I see this chapter as a divine signal. I always wanted to upload the Ganpati Chapter during this festival. It is really close to my heart. Happy Reading!

A K Group of Industries, Prahladnagar

Ya Re Ya Saare Ya
Gajananala Aalvuya
Naam Prabhuche Gauya
Ganpati Bappa Moraya
Mangalmurti Moraya

Ya Re Ya Saare Ya
Gajananala Aalvuya
Naam Prabhuche Gauya
Ganpati Bappa Moraya
Mangalmurti Moraya

There was an air of divinity and positivity. The aura was energetic, radiant, and vibrant. It was mesmerizing. The song played in the background as GK walked with the idol along with Mathur. The idol was carefully placed by Anuj on the brass stand in the office temple which was simple and pristine. The warmly lit wooden intricately lasered cut panels on both sides exuded grandeur. The beige wall had a mandala drawn and two temple lamps were well-lit. There was a floating rangoli made in a brass vessel that was designed in the form of a peacock wherein there were hues of yellow and orange marigolds. The idol was uncovered and it was a beautiful grey idol of Vighnaharata. Pratham Pujya. The natural lighting added a glam touch. It made the idol look dramatic with the hues of grey.

Anuj handed over the Aarti Thal to GK, and Vikram picked up the conch shell. The peaceful and harmonious sound echoed in the office. The veneration commenced.

Shendur Lal Chadhayo Achchha Gajamukh Ko
Dondil Lal Biraaje Sut Gaurihar Ko
Haath Liye Gud Laddu Sai Survar Ko
Mahima Kahe Na Jay Lagat Hu Pad Ko
Jai Dev Jai Dev

Jai Jai Shri Ganaraj Vidyaa Sukhadata
Dhanya Tumharo Darshan Mera Mann Ramta
Jai Dev Jai Dev

Bhavabhagat Se Koi Sharanagat Aave
Santati Sampati Sabahi Bharpur Pave
Aise Tum Maharaj Moko Ati Bhave
Gosavinandan Nishdin Gun Gave
Jai Dev Jai Dev

Jai Jai Shri Ganaraj Vidyaa Sukhadata
Dhanya Tumharo Darshan Mera Mann Ramta
Jai Dev Jai Dev

As soon as the veneration was over Anupama and Samar were surprised by the offering that was offered to Ganesha. It was a huge platter that ranged from fruits to sweets. Bananas, grapes, pomegranates, and apples were nicely cut and arranged in one plate. The other plate had sweets typically the modaks followed by pedas and laddoos. There was a plate of Halwa too. The last plate had the Durva grass which was Vinayaka's favourite. A pooja was said to be incomplete without it. It was a joyous affair. There was a double celebration as the four friends and Samaira, Nandini, Samar, and GK celebrated the partnership. They gorged on Samosas, Khandvi, and Dhlokas, with spicy green chutney, a complimentary to the oh-so Gujarati snacks. Samar gorged on modaks which made Anupama look at him. Samar shrugged at her and went back at it. They were simply irresistible, delicious, and mouth-watering. It was a ball of time.

Leela's Cafe, Bodakdev

Anupama and Samar had reached there directly after the pompous celebration at the office and were just in time for the offerings. Anupama was rooted in her place when she saw Pakhi almost after two years. She was emotional and was about to walk to her Pakhi crushed her in a tight hug. The reunion made everyone smile except Vanraj. Baa was displeased at their arrival whereas the rest of them were happy. There was a different kind of glow emanating on their faces which made Vanraj suspicious however he brushed it aside for today was a festival and he wanted to soak in the divinity. Vanraj for a moment was taken aback seeing Anupama. She looked simply beautiful. He wondered whether had he really undermined her. Kinjal requested everyone to be seated and served the offering along with the staff of the cafe. Baapuji made an announcement, "We need to finish the offering quickly. We have to leave for Anuj Kapadia's place as well. GK has invited us." The statement left Anupama and Samar astounded. They exchanged glances at each other. Vanraj and Baa were left dismayed but nonetheless had to obey. Kavya was about to offer the prasad when Vanraj came there and said, "She won't be able to eat that much..", as he placed a small modak in her hand. Kavya was annoyed whereas Anupama just smiled as he finished off his statement, ".. After all, you have to go to your best friend's house for the grand celebration."