𝙓𝙑𝙄 | 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘿𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙧|

Sindhu Bhavan Road, Ahmedabad

Anupama's Ashiyana

Vikram and Devika looked at the exchange between Anuj and Anupama. It had been two hours since these long-lost friends were catching up on each other. They had full-blown smiles on their faces. "It feels so surreal.", said Devika leaning on Vikram's shoulder. "It's so like those days.", complemented Vikram. Both friends had seen the sufferings and ups and downs that these pure souls had seen. They had seen their journey and were emotional. Samar chimed in, "Were these two like this?" Both of them were startled for a second and Devika smacked Samar's head. She nodded her head in approval when Vikram's stomach grumbled in hunger. "I am famished. I need to eat something." Devika heaved a sigh. "I second that. Even I am hungry. Let's do one thing. We all should go to Leela's Cafe. This way even Anuj will have an insight into the property, clearing his apprehensions and doubts. Though the final decision is surely his, it's harmless seeing a property, right?" Vikram looked at Devika and found that something was cooking in her not-so-innocent brain. Nevertheless, he gestured at the two friends who were engrossed in conversation. Devika was skeptical but she had to play her best bet even if it meant staking her friendship.

Devika walked up to the duo whereas Samar went to freshen up. She coughed loudly, making Anuj and Anupama turn at her. They looked at her quizically to which Devika replied, "Well If you guys are done with your Bharat Milap, can we have some dinner?" Anupama looked at the time on her phone and Anuj checked his watch. They were surprised. "I'll make something," said Anupama. "Anu, Let's go out. Whatever has happened has drained you out. Please you need some rest. As it is too late." answered Vikram. "I'll call GK then.", said Anuj. "Okay then, let's get going. I already have a place in mind."said Devika. Anupama went to call Samar, who was combing his hair in front of the mirror. She walked up to him and wordlessly pecked his forehead. Samar was amused and smiled as she went ahead to get ready. Anuj informed GK about the sudden outing and requested to take care of himself. He left a message for Saveer as well. Soon everyone assembled in the hallway. The ride to the cafe was all smiles and laughter.

Bodakdev, Ahmedabad

The Shah Couple had a harrowing day as the future seemed to be bleak. The meeting with AK had left them drained out. Vanraj was bothered by Paritosh's weird behavior that was directed towards him. The debt woes were like a double-edged sword and to add on top of it were Rakhi Dave's sassy taunts and jabs. There was a mockery being made out of his divorce debacle by that sordid opportunist. It was beyond his imagination and that caused a twinge of pain in his heart. He also had to have a look at the cafe and felt that it would be the best place to rewind from the chaos happening in his life.

Kavya had intentionally kept herself away from Vanraj. The relationship that she shared with him had changed overnight. The dynamics were different. The stark differences made her move away from her loved one. She had been trying hard to make her own place in the heart of the people of the household. Paritosh, Kinjal, and Bapuji were slowly having a cordial and amicable bond with her. She was busy helping Mamaji due to the power cut. She suggested to utilize the candle-shaped lights by placing them on each table which had a designated bar scanner for ordering and having a look at the intricately personalized menu. The cafe had been working quite well as the special hand-curated dish was the best seller apart from the french toast.

Leela's Cafe, Bodakdev

It seemed a known area to Anupama. The moment she saw the streets it made her nostalgic. The familiar locality made Anupama's eyes moist. It hit her hard. She was jittery and giddy as she had spent a major part of her life here. Samar looked at her and held her hand as though he himself was going through a myriad of emotions. Both of them were having a hard time controlling themselves. Vikram looked at the mother and son duo whereas Anuj looked on with a stern gaze at Devika who was looking intently at her shoes which she found interesting at that moment. Vikram and Devika walked up to them and side-hugged them from both sides. "Anu, just a minute, please." spoke Devika in a low voice that clearly portrayed her guilt while gesturing with her hand whereas Samar, Anuj, and Vikram walked into the cafe and settled down in a corner that was cozy and well-lit.