7

"Let's just say, my father and your father had some important business that wasn't taken care of." Ryujin says.

"What do you mean?" Yeji asks.

"It isn't really my business to tell you.." Ryujin stated.

This left Yeji even more frustrated. Why did everyone know everything besides her?

"Nevermind." Yeji scoffed. This ticked Ryujin off.

"Don't scoff at me," Ryujin warned. She doesn't usually give warnings but she's wrapped around Yeji's finger. She couldn't get rid of her just because of that.

"I wouldn't if you would tell me." Yeji argued back, hoping to get an answer.

"I don't know what their business is." Ryujin lies. She didn't want a fight over something so petty. Besides, their fathers weren't even supposed to be involved between Ryujin and Yeji's love life.

"Oh, sorry, I didn't know." Yeji apologized.

"I don't forgive you," Ryujin huffed.

"Come on, what can I do to cheer you up?" Yeji groaned, walking up to Ryujin to hold her hands.

I'm a really simple person. Ryujin smirked.

Yeji continues staring at Ryujin, waiting for her answer. Ryujin leans in and kisses Yeji's lips.

"Do you know what I want you to do now?" Ryujin smiled.

(M) - read at your own risk.

Yeji nodded. I kind of expected this to be the way to cheer her up. But I didn't expect that to cheer me up either.. Yeji thought before sloppily kissing her.

They're at it again, didn't expect this one to last this long. The butler thought. Not even phased by the amount of girls that Ryujin has slept with.

They somehow work their way up to Ryujin's bedroom, while eating eating each other's faces. Ryujin throws herself on the bed, this time, being underneath Yeji.

She's been wondering how it's like to be a bottom, usually because she is always dominant when she has sex. She already knows that most women can't do better than her at topping.

Yeji was unsure of what to do, she's never had experience in leading sex. She's hoping that Ryujin flips herself on top of Yeji.

"Yeji, what's taking so long?" Ryujin asks. Yeji didn't want to tell her how inexperienced she was.

"Yeah, sorry.. I was zoned out." Yeji lied.

Pfft, what a liar. Ryujin thought. Next thing she knows, Yeji starts sucking on her neck. It felt so good for an inexperienced girl. Unless, she had given her exes hickeys before.

Yeji heard Ryujin's loud sigh at the hickey, Yeji took a breather, gladly knowing she had pleasured her well at one part.

"May I take this off?" Yeji asked politely, tugging on the top Ryujin was wearing.

Ryujin nods.

She starts licking up Ryujin's stomach and leaves her head at her collarbone. Trying to replicate the same thing she did on the billionaire's neck.

Ryujin hummed in satisfaction. Yeji smiled then licked the mark on her collarbone.

She was going too slow, I won't say anything. Only because it's her first time leading the role of a dominant. Ryujin thought.