11

"If you're paying double, then I'll accept" Yeji grinned. This was a fair deal to her since Ryujin was a very attractive woman.

Plus, if anyone were to walk in, what could they be able to do? Nothing, Ryujin's the boss after all.

(M)

"I might pay triple if it's good.." Ryujin saying licking the top part of her teeth while her eyes travelled Yeji up and down. She was already horny.

Yeji gets into business by leaning into Ryujin for a kiss, which soon turned into a heated make out session.

Later, their tongues starts fighting for dominance, which Yeji had won. The assistant snakes her hands from Ryujin's shoulders to her neck, still kissing her deeply. After a while, they pull away gaping for air.

"You're a good kisser for a virgin." Ryujin teased.

"I'm not a virgin anymore." Yeji says as she rolled her eyes before pushing Ryujin onto her office chair to sit.

Ryujin smirks and raises an eyebrow, wondering what Yeji would do next.

"Should I give you a show?" Yeji asks. Ryujin eagerly nods.

The taller girl seductively gazes at Ryujin before taking off her top.

Ryujin, at this time, was turned on. The billionaire's arm start to unintentionally reach for Yeji before she saw those feline eyes meet her.

"No touching."

The billionaire defeatedly lays back onto the chair from being caught. Yeji finishes stripping off her clothes then walks to Ryujin to give a lap dance. All Yeji had on was her bra and the panties that are damped from the lewd faces of her boss.

When she finishes the dance, she gives the billionaire's bare neck a suck.

Yeji pulls Ryujin's tie to bring the billionaire up to her face then kisses her passionately. Which Ryujin had fallen into, she hadn't known that all the clothes were off her torso.

The distraction of that kiss was truly amazing.

They fall back to gasp for air before Yeji attacks Ryujin's breasts with her tongue. Ryujin moans at the interaction between the tongue and her chest.

Yeji brings her hand up to massage the other, while her tongue is swirling around Ryujin's nipple. Then goes to the other giving the same attention, Ryujin was uncontrollably moaning at this point.

I just might pay her quadruple the amount.. Ryujin thought.

"Your breasts taste amazing, but I wonder if it tastes just as great as your pussy."  Yeji teased after pulling her head back away from her tits.

Yeji's hand sneaks into the billionaire's pants and gives the clothed clit a small swipe. Ryujin shudders at the small movement that Yeji had done.

"I didn't think you'd be so wet." Yeji smiled.

When Ryujin was fully naked, Yeji coated her middle finger in Ryujin's juices before sliding the finger inside of Ryujin.

"God!" Ryujin says under her breath.

"Does it hurt?" Yeji asks. Ryujin shook her head 'no' to reassure her.

Yeji starts sliding her finger in and out, then adds a second finger. Making the CEO's eyes roll to the back of her head.

"Do you like that?" Yeji asks, slowly sliding her fingers back and forth. Ryujin bites the bottom of her lips and nods.

Ryujin closes her eyes. Yeji holds her fingers still which caused Ryujin to look up at the taller woman.

"I asked if you liked it, I want a clear answer." Yeji says.

Yeji's feline eyes stared Ryujin down, making her look more dominating. Ryujin was under Yeji's control.

"I like it.." Ryujin mumbled. Yeji hears but decides to tease her.

"Speak up." Yeji demanded. This was when Ryujin had realized she was no longer the boss.

"I love it! Damn it!" Ryujin yelled. She was sexually frustrated, Yeji smiles then starts to move her fingers.

Yeji starts to pick up her pace which made the walls tighten around her fingers. The billionaire tilts her head back from the pleasure.

"Fuck, you're so tight." Yeji grunted. Yeji rubs Ryujin's clitoris to loosen her, Ryujin was sighing and heavily breathing.

She slides her fingers out of Ryujin and replaced them with her tongue. That tongue that started to flick up and down.

"Yeji, oh my God!" Ryujin yelled as she gripped onto the sides of the chair.

Ryujin moans like she'd never before, nobody had ever made her yell like that. How was a second-timer able to do so?

Yeji's tongue harshly flicked up and down as she buried her face deeper into Ryujin. Making the walls clench around her flicking tongue.

"Yeji, I'm cumming!" Ryujin warned. Yeji pulls her tongue out.

"Let me taste you." Yeji says as she she stuck her tongue out.

Ryujin climaxed on Yeji's tongue and breasts. Yeji swallowed.

"Delicious." Yeji says. Ryujin was out of breath, her chest was rapidly rising and falling.

"So?" Yeji asks, after they had fixed themselves.

"I'll give you 4 times the pay." Ryujin says, while fixing her tie.

Yeji smiled, trying not to smile too widely. She was very proud of herself, since she was pretty new to this.

"I made you feel that good?" Yeji teased.

"Just take the check before I change my mind." Ryujin says. The billionaire low-key felt embarrassed.

Yeji stayed silent, still grinning.

Even though Ryujin bought Yeji's Bidded Body, Ryujin didn't own Yeji.

Yeji owned her.

a/n: top yeji is hot. also tbh idk how to end this book so.. this'll be the last chapter.

i really need to come up with plots before i start a story💀