Chapter 4

Authors note: "Ana, what do you want me to say about you?" "I don't know" haha I love you and miss u xxx

Harry's POV

Hitting play on the video I've been searching for the last half an hour should be embarrassing but I can only feel content as I watch Jess's face pale out once she realises that I was talking to her.

I relax further back into my bed, getting comfortable before I re-watch the whole interaction again and again.

I'm not sure what it is about her but her god damn smile keeps giving me butterflies that wont go away. Let's not talk about her eyes, they give me literal chills.

Jeff my manager had given me the rest of the day off after sound check to continue working on my new album, but I couldn't concentrate with Jess on my mind.

This is literally the stupidest thing I've ever done.

After watching the video an embarrassing amount of times, I end up getting out of bed to make myself some tea before having a crack at some fresh lyrics. I didn't have a name for this one yet but something tells me it's going to be special.

There were a few calls back and forth with Jeff about some dead lines for the new single I have to come out with before an idea struck in my head.

After lots of babbling and promises to work an extra week after tour, Jeff arranged for me to have a few days off within the next month with the excuse of traveling to find inspiration for my new album.

Although my first thought would be Tokyo, I knew I would be planning a trip to Melbourne to spend those few precious days with Jess, she just didn't know it yet.