Ch-9

Previous Part

We went inside and I directly went to the kitchen and put all the things there. After that I checked every area that it's clean or not. I have kept gaurd and maids too.
Then me , Lucas ,mark , wheein and hwasa went to the kitchen and started to boil ramen and put dumplings and other things in the plate. I started to arrange everything and Jackson, moonbyul,Nikki, Felix and bambam started to help me.

Jackson - Which Movie??

Nikki - Romantic

Hwasa - YOU UNHOLY KID

Moonbyul - Thriller

Yn - No!! Horror is the best

Bambam - NOOOO!!

Yn - Common Don't tell me you are still scared of ghost

Wheein - Yes he is scared of ghost

Bambam - shut up

Lucas - shut up everyone let's watch horror movie

I put a horror movie name 32 malasana street until I heard gunshots. I quickly switch off the TV.

Solar - what's going on

Yn - Idk guys get your gun and be careful

I carefully went out of the room and picked my gun from my room. I put on my mask and wore earbud Bluetooth. I went outside carefully and than I spoke through the earbud [ Bluetooth]

Y/N - Everyone come downstairs and hwasa and Jackson take care of the secret room.

I went downstairs and everyone was fighting. I also start shooting. The whole living room was covered with blood and dead bodies. Our opponents were fully covered only we could see their eyes. I saw one of my opponent pointing gun on Nikki who don't even noticed before he could shot him I shoot him.

Y/n - Nikki be careful

I shouted. More and more people came from my opponent team which made it hard for us.

Y/n - Hwasa, Jackson, Nikki, wheein ,Moonbyul and mark take all the important papers and go away from here use the back door and go to another mansion. Make sure the file are safe . While Me, Lucas , solar and Felix will come after you.

I said while still shooting

Everyone - Ok

After a few minutes Hwasa spoke.

Hwasa - We left this place and on our way to another mansion. Now you guys also try to leave from there as fast as possible.

Y/n - ok. Guys now it's time for us to leave. Come fast to the backdoor.

I start going towards the backdoor while still shooting but unfortunately I got shot on my arms. As I hissed in pain but still manage to reach the backdoor. I saw everyone was already their with car. I sat down on the car and Lucas drove away from there.

Solar - Y/N !! you are bleeding. You got a shot??

Y/n - Yea, just leave it I will treat this letter

Felix - Lucas stop near a medical store

Y/n - But--

Lucas - Just keep quiet

He started driving faster to the near by medical store . As soon we reached there solar and Felix went to the Shop and buy a bandage and medicine. Solar quickly applied medicine on my wound and wrapped the bandage around my wound and tie it tightly. I held my wound with pressure so the bleeding could stop.

Y/n - Ok Now leave this. Now the only question is who attacked us and how didn't he even know that we were there.

Felix - let's us first reach the mansion than we will see

Lucas - You should be relaxed that in that mansion there weren't so many important papers.

Solar - Yeah, luckily he didn't attacked on our main mansion.

Lucas - We will be there soon

I was in my thoughts when I got a call from Nikki. I put it on speaker

OTP

Nikki - Hey!! You guys are fine right?? Did you all removed your earbuds?
Y/n - Oh yea, we are fine just I got a shot on my arm but it's nothing serious. Is everyone fine there??
Nikki - YOU GOT A FUCKING SHOT AND HOW COULD YOU JUST SAY IT'S NOTHING SERIOUS.
Y/n - geez just stop shouting ok. Is everything alright there??
Nikki - Yes and files are safe too. You guys come faster so that you could treat your wound as fast as possible.
Y/n - ohk byee

I hanged up the call and looked at my friends who gave me a disbelief look.

Felix - You got shot and nothing serious just like seriously wow

Y/n - you guys are saying like as if it's my first time getting shot

Lucas - We r here guys

We all went inside and saw others were settled on the couch with files.

Solar - Moonbyul and wheein take her to the room and treat her wound fast.

They took me to the room and took bullet out and start treating my wound. While others went to take a bath as the were covered in blood. After getting treated I went to bathroom and took a hot bath. I came to living room and saw everyone was sitting on the couch. I sat down next to solar.

Y/n - So??

Everyone was serious

Jackson - let's talk letter about it you need some rest

Y/n - but

Wheein - Yes, you need some rest here have some water and salad

Y/n - ewww I hate salad

Mark - but you need to eat

Y/n - yuck NOOOOOOOOO!!!

______________________________________
                            A/N NOTE

HELLOOOO!!!!
I missed you all alot
How r u guys?? I hope you are fine and healthy. I am really really sorry for not uploading any chapter for a very long time. I have taken a break from everything I left all my social media accounts but now I am back. I will now try to upload the other chapters soon and sorry if there is any grammatical mistakes. Also comment if you like it or not.
Okie BYEEEEEEE!!
Take care bunnies <3