Ch 11

Previous Part

Than they all start to push each other in the pool and the next moment all of them were in the pool.

?? - Yah!! What's going on here

Present Part

They all looked towards where the voice came from and saw Mr Kim and Mrs Kim.

Mr Kim - Seriously?? You guys made messed in the whole mansion. Stand here everyone and close your eyes

As everyone start to line up while closing there eyes hoping that Mr Kim won't give them any punishment. As soon as the closed there eyes they felt water sprinkled on them. They open their eyes just to see Mr Kim with a water pipe. Without any wait they all had a water fight and the gaurds and maid were shocked to see them like this. And about Y/n she still had a poker face but deep down she enjoyed it.

Mrs Kim - Ok Kids enough go and dry yourself up

As they all nodded and headed towards their own room. Soon Yn also left from there. As she entered her room she locked the door and changed her clothes while drying up herself. She then looked at the time and it was right now 7:30 pm than she remembered about the food and took her food from the kitchen back to her room. Than someone knocked on the door getting up from the bed she opened the door only to find Eva.

Y/n POV

She locked the door and sat down on the bed opposite to me.

Eva - Hey!! Hey!! Are you eating without me??!?

Y/n - uh...I..I was about to call you yeah

( A/N - oh really *with sus eyes*
Y/N - hey!! Don't interrupt go away shu shu *kicks author to Mars* )

Eva - whatever

She picked up the chopsticks and start eating while I did the same. As soon as I was finished I went back to the kitchen to put the bowl after that I came back to my room and locked the door properly. Eva was still here.

Y/n - wear your mask

As I said she wore her and I mine. I went to the corner of the room where my secret room was there. I opened it with the password and Eva and me went downstairs while locked it.

( I mentioned about this room in chapter 2 it was the gaming room gifted by Mr Kim )

Y/n & Eva

I scanned the whole room if there was any cameras and recorder

I scanned the whole room if there was any cameras and recorder. As I was done checking. I got a group call from my team members. I answer it while me and Eva sat down on the chair.

( Y/n - Ice Queen or Devil
Eva - Crystal
Solar - Shadow
Hwasa - Maria
Wheein - Knight
Moonbyul - Moon
Jackson - J
Felix - Ace
Lucas - Luca
Bambam - Bam
Mark - slayer
Nikki - Ninja )

OTC

Devil - So is everyone here *cold tone*

Everyone else - Yes

Devil - Before starting the meeting check everything your devices and your surroundings *cold tone*

Everyone else - We did

J - Miss Devil after you left we went back to the mansion and there were guards and maids were cleaning it. The guards said that the guards from the openet team was only injured and manage to escape from there but we got one guards and he is in now in the red room.

Knight - And the guards from are team are badly injured and some are killed. Miss Seems like our opponents team guards are more trained.

Devil - Hm It seems like they are more powerful than us. We need to hire more gaurds and trains the other guards. *Cold tone*

Ace - I will take care of the guards training while me and others will ourselves train them.

Bam - One more thing we need to tell

Devil - what is it? *Cold tone*

Maria - well we hadn't asked the guards anything but we injected a drug that will make him sleep for 24 hours. But we saw a tattoo on his
neck.

Devil - well show me that tatto *Cold tone*

Slayer - ok

he said than he shared a screen and showed me the tatto.

{ Just the snake tatto only }

As soon as I looked at the tatto my eyes were freeze on that tatto.

Y/n mind :- I have saw this. But where

I was thinking when a flashback came into my mind.

Flashback { Y/N POV }

Y/n - W-where I a-am??

My head was aching and I couldn't remember anything. I find myself tied to a chair. It was a dark room only a bulb light was glowing above me.

?? - welcome sweetheart *chuckles*

A man appeared infront of me who had wear all black but his neck shows tatto of snack. It wasn't clearly visible but still I could saw it was a snake tatto.

Y/n - Who are y-you?

?? - hm *acts of thinking* maybe your nightmare

Y/n - where...where is my sis-sister Eva?

?? - Aww seems like you miss her

Y/n - YOU BLOODY BASTERD WHERE IS MY SISTER??

?? - chill chill!! She is not with me but she is safe.

Y/n - why I am here??

?? - I just want my revenge and I will do anything to take my revenge *cold tone*

As that man picked up a knife from a table and made cut on my arms. I hissed in pain. But soon there was gunshot sound. He looked somewhere and walk towards a window but he looked back and said.

?? - I will be back KIM Y/N and I will destroy you and your family.

______________________________________
                           A/N NOTE

Hey!!
How r u all doing? I am sorry for updating late. Hope you like this chapter. Sorry if there is any grammatical mistakes. Meet you in the next chapter till than Bye
Take care of yourself <3