Chapter 6: Vegito abandons the crew!

Gogeta: ( As android 21 hugged him his heat rate spiked as he said) Thanks for the... appreciation!

Xeno Goku: Looks like someone is in.......L-

Gogeta then puts his hand to his mouth, instantly blocking him from saying

Gogeta: (As he whispered) Shhhhh!!!! Shut up!

Xeno Goku Grinned and laughed.

Suddenly, there was beam of rainbow light! Beerus and Whis arrived at the site, meeting up with Gogeta, Android 21, Xeno Goku, and Vegito.

Whis: Greetings, everyone!

Beerus: (as he yawns he says) Right, wheres my food?

Whis: Patience my lord! I have heard that this place has the best apples and peaches!

Vegito: Lord beerus?........what are you doing here?

Gogeta: And whis?

Xeno Goku: Woah! Who's the cat guy?

Whis chuckled

Beerus: CAT GUY?! Goku? , Don't make me mad or I'll destroy you all! And I heard that too whis!

Whis: Apologies my lord.

Beerus: By the way, don't you recognize me by now?

Xeno Goku: Nope! Who are you two anyways?

Whis: I'm afraid this Goku is from the Xeno timelines my lord, Fu has merged timelines for his tournament.

Beerus: By the way, why is Goku and vegeta Fused, one the dance one and the other Potara earrings? But that's not possible.

Whis: Fu, he has travelled using the power of time to bring Them, this Vegito is from the Zamasu timeline, and Gogeta when he was fighting broly, I was there.

Beerus: And her?

Android 21: Hmm?

Whis: Oh! That's Android 21, she is like the androids back on earth like 18 and 17

Beerus: Hmph.

Xeno Goku: Hey Angel guy! You look pretty strong!

Whis: Oh ho ho ho!! Oh Goku, still has the fighting attitude right. But I'm afraid you should question Lord beerus for that.

Xeno Goku: Oh right! But he doesn't look that strong.

Beerus: WHAT???!!!!

Whis: Calm down my lord, you know he is from the different timeline, isn't he?

Beerus: I swear, if it was the same Goku, I would destroy him.

Gogeta: Hey whis, Fu said we are permanently fused together? Is that true?

Whis: Indeed, I'm sorry to tell you this but Goku and Vegeta do not exist anymore, their combined bodies, strength etc exists but when you die, you die as Gogeta.

Gogeta: Wha-

Vegito: D-damn it all!!! (As Vegito smacked the ground in anger)

Whis: I was thinking maybe the Dragon balls can let you be defused, but that is not possible as Goku and Vegeta do not exist anymore.

Beerus: Yeah yeah yeah, sad storys, come on whis! I'm hungry, this place is garbage.

Whis: Coming my lord! Anyways, good luck on your tournament!. Don't tell lord beerus that if you lose, he gets wipes out too!!! Oh ho ho!

Android 21: Bye Mr Whis!

Whis and Beerus disappeared, again by a rainbow beam of light.

Xeno Goku: Guys! It's getting night time, we should seek shelter.