author's note ; 000

--- welcome, reader!

      this book contains depictions of violence, abuse, sexual assault and rape that may be triggering or disturbing to some readers.

you still think, you're in control here, right? you still think, you can decide what happens around here? but guess what? YOU'RE. NOT. i could fuck you here and now, and you could do NOTHING about it. absolutely nothing."

     reader discretion is advised. If you are a survivor of such experiences and may be triggered by this content, please take care while reading.

why are you so scared now, doll? you knew this would happen."

     me, the author does not condone or endorse any of the actions depicted in this work and acknowledges the importance of consent and respect in all relationships.

 „in the real world, it might be a crime, but what we do here, is completely... irrelevant! why not have fun with someone as pretty as you?"

     this is (probably) not a ship fanfiction! i just decided to give niragi the redemption arc he deserves.

„your body wants it, so stop fighting against it, doll."

     this books also talks about ptsd and ptsd flashbacks! i don't have ptsd, but i have researched a lot and asked people with ptsd how those flashbacks feel like. please, if someone with ptsd reads this, tell me if they aren't accurate and tell me what to do better, thanks a lot!

with stating all of the things, lets commence! have fun reading. and please, don't forget: nothing justifies the things that are happening in this book.
nothing.

--- luka.

„what did i say? no... what did you say? you said you would fight... so do it."