9.Infinite Delight[Mature Content/ Very Long Chapter]

As Bono's haunting, subdued voice began to sing, with its slightly gravelly, velvety grain, Eddie's kisses intensified, making me a little dizzy. I tilted my head back so that my lips could take in a kiss while placing my hand on the back of his head to push it towards my face. It was exquisitely gentle. His tongue then inserted itself in the same way until it sank deeper into. 

The kiss broke a few seconds later and I slowly turned around in the bathtub to face him. My arms were wrapped around his neck while his arms were wrapped around my waist. His wet body tightened against mine. My hands ran through his hair, pulling it back, finding his face even more beautiful.

"Do you have blue eyes?" I asked casually.

"Yes." he replied, frowning slightly.

"I thought you had them light hazel."

"I'm like the chameleon."

He smiled while looking at me as I observed his features while continuing to tuck his hair back.

"We barely know each other after all." I said suddenly as I sketched a slight smile.

"That's what makes it so charming. Discovering each other."

I was pretty much in agreement with him. The beginning of a relationship is like a honeymoon. But ...

"It's been so quick between us."

"I'm 28 years old. There was no need to waste time."

"You're silly." I replied with a smile at his humor.

" Hey ... I'm almost an old man."

His arms tightened around my waist while displaying first a grimacing and then a blissful expression.

"I don't mind." I said jokingly while stroking his hair.

"Good for you."

He placed a soft kiss on my mouth before I added that he was just a very young exalted. He burst out laughing and nodded his head.

"You've got me pegged pretty good for someone who barely knows me," he insisted on those words. "I'm an example of someone who never made it in college. I had this dream of being a musician. I felt that this dream had an expiration date. " he finished more seriously.

I frowned back.

"I'm telling you this so you can get to know me even better. And also I'm optimistic, sometimes disappointed, hopeful but frustrated about a lot of things. And the best revenge I ever had was to prove myself. I am not a quiet, middle-of-the-road person. And if you ever get the chance to love me, if you ever get to really know me, I'm afraid you'll hate me. Often people love you by fantasizing about an idealized image and then think they know who you are. It makes me laugh because I don't even know myself."

"That's very deep, intelligent, true and human what you just shared," I said in a  quiet voice.

I was seduced by what he said.

He stretched a brief smile before asking me what I found true in what he had said while bringing his face closer to mine.

"To idealize an image. It happens to many."

I put on a little guilty look on purpose which he liked.

"It's not wrong."

The kiss resumed as well as down my neck before I leaned my head back to kiss my throat and brush it with the tip of his tongue. As I pulled my head back forward and his tongue pushed harder into my mouth, I felt the surge of his desire. I broke the kiss, telling him  this was a bad idea.