a bit about the story

Well hi this is only my second story and i will try my best to make a new chapter every week but I might not be able to cuz school and stuff can be very stressful. And I just hope you enjoy the story cuz I brought the best of writing it and if there's any recommendations tell me please.

Phiza minecraft-The strongest emporer of the lands history,with blonde hair,with dark blue eyes.And a temper that will kill a million men.
He is 46 years old
Birthday is April 29
He is referred by Imperial Majesty

Kristen minecraft-a beautiful lady that is the kingfoms saving grace.she has gorgeous dark brown hair that looks black. And it reaches her tailbone, with kind brown eyes and a gentle look. She's usually seen it's a long dark gown with a lot of gold accents, with sleeves that look like they're floating in all different directions. Nothing about her dress is restricting except the corset but everything else flows like the wind on a cold winter night.
She is 41
Her birthday July 4
She is referred by occasionally Grace but most the time your majesty

Techno blade minecraft- the oldest Prince the one that is a general. He has beautiful baby pink hair that once was Brown and his hair is always in a braid and if he's feeling lazy a bun. He has blood red eyes. There are many theories on why he has blood red eyes some say the Christian cheated and some say it was gifted to him by the devil. He is the strongest out of all the princes bold muscles, fast reflexes, and a love for The Art of War. He is usually seen in the training area or the library but most the time when he's not there he's in his room reading.
He is 20 he is 1 minute older than wilbur.
His birthday is February 3

Wilbur soot minecraft- the middle child the one with the sharp tongue. The one that can make anyone do anything for him just to buy a couple of words. He has chocolate brown hair that is always messy, and light brown eyes that almost have a tint of blue. He loves writing music and he loves reading he loves history. He's the one that can create anything into music. He was always seen in the music room with a library or talking with his father if not then he's hanging out in technos chamber with him.
He is 20
His birthday is February 3

Theseus flora danger minecraft- the youngest the one with a smile that can light up a thousand universes the one that always fills the halls with laughter, and has a strange love for flowers and art. He has beautiful blonde hair and milky bright blue eyes. Even though he looks exactly like his father his personality is exactly like his mother's, sweet and kind always ready to listen, always laughing always giggling always running, he has so much energy. He is mischievous but he always makes people laugh.
He is 15
His birthday is July 1