chapter 2

"Prince theseus",hannah rose said."yes miss hannah"."you are needed in the thrown room"."Ok thank you,you are dismissed". Tubbo leans in,"try not to die".ok I'll try my best,but let's prye it's not more work"."yeah no kiding",ranboo said.

I arrive at the doors of the throne room. Huge dark oak doors with a handle that looks like it could be a little tree, and gold accents all over. The one thing that stands out the most is a crow, a heart, a sword, a guitar, and a disc with a flower on it.

I walk in and I see my two brothers they are staring daggers into me, yes your Imperial majesty, I say without trying to laugh. Do you know why you are here. No you Imperial Majesty. You are here because there's going to be a flower festival. And there's going to be another kingdom coming. Your brothers will help with the invitations and all the other stuff but you will help with the decorations, flowers, and food, philza says.You are now dismissed.philza says.

(Time skip to the middle of the next day)

Theessseeuuussss,tubbo called. Yes Tubbo, Tommy called from the other side of the room of the library. Can we go to the garden now,pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pleaseeeeeeeeeee,tubbo said.fine,Tommy said rolling his eyes. Tubbo sighs dramatically and says OMG you're so mean to me. Oh so pitiful, Ranboo calls. I know right y'all guys are so mean to me, tubbo says dramatically. Oh let's just go to the garden,Tommy says. Okay okay, Ranboo says.

Once they get to the creek part that they have to cross, Tommy gets the rope from the tree grabs on to it and swings to the other side of the creek, the rope swinging back to Tubbo as he catches it.he grabs on tight and he also swings and he lands, and for the last time the Rope goes and swings right back to Ranboo. Ranboo swings his body not as gracefully two to the other side and ends up falling onto his butt.

Tommy and tubbo start laughing their butts off. Oh my God, you should have seen the way you fell, Tommy says with a huge smile on his face. Ranboo says you should smile more it looks good on you.Tubbo gasps,are you... are you cheating on me with this Tommy person, tubbo says very overly dramatically. Yeah I want a divorce, ranboo says in a sarcastic voice. They all start laughing until they can't breathe again.

After they pull Rambo up they finished the short walk to the garden. They went to their favorite spot it was absolutely gorgeous it flowers lining everywhere, and the Sun always shines down on a perfect way where you can see it as if there was little beams of light shining through the trees. It was Tommy's favorite place in the whole entire world. And he was overly joyful that he could share it with his two best friends. The people that he thought that he would hate, his Butler and his personal guard. But if you told 5-year-old Tommy but he was going to become best friends with his Butler he would laugh in your face.

If you walked past the area all you could hear was the laughs and practically hear the smiles on the team's faces, you could tell that they were going to be friends forever. you would want to be with them and you would think that they were just a normal group of teenagers fighting the world together , hand in hand. But these teens had gone through so much.

Tommy,the boy who is the prince but a lot of people saw him as annoying, loud, and he was no is hated by his family. And if you ever saw him out in public with his family he would be astonished at how cold the boy looks.

Tubbo,the boy with the scar. That's what everyone called him, scar that people look at and always wonder where he got it from but don't know. And the only people that know where that scar came from this is two friends people that he would die for. He got that Scar from his father his father got drunk and he found a lighter big one and he was mad at Tubbo and he took the SketchBook and did the only sensible thing that you could do while drunk, lit it on fire, right in front of him. But what his father didn't know was that book was going to blow up like a bomb. And the only thing that was in its path was Tubbo.

Ranboo,the lanky one,the one that's quiet and never talks to anyone, the one that always does what he's told... the one that speaks only when talking to...the one with the weird scars that look like tears running down his face. And if you ever saw him with his friends you would never think that he was antisocial. You would never think that he was quiet,that he was always anxious, you would see him as a loud teenager living his best life. But you could only see that type of Ranboo if you were his friends.