12 AM

Words:750
AN:TW:sorta nsfw

He got on top of me and continued making out with me.He slowly ran his hand up my shirt,reaching my bra.He sat on my legs and slowly unbuckled my bra.I realized what he was doing."Ash no!This is my friends bed?" I say removing his hands from my bra. "Aw come on?!" "Not here Ash!" He pouted like a baby and got off of me.

*ringing*

I was relieved that Ash didn't take my clothes off!
But kitty and Ivan stayed in the closet?"let me see what it is?" I get up and when I open it Ivan had her sucking his...yk."I-uh-sorry!" I close the door and leave them.

"You wanna be doing that?" Ash said,holding my waist from behind."no?" I turn around."well to bad." He picks me up and puts me over his shoulder and bolted for the door."ASH!Put my down?" I say laughing."im good?" He slammed me into the car and started driving to his house.

"Ash I'm not gonna do that?!" I say,finally realizing what he meant."you dont have to do anything?" "Ash i dont wanna!" "Please?" He sounded like a baby. "no,but when it hits 12 we could make out?" I say "Why 12?" He ask."cause I'm not trying to make out 5 times in one day." He laughs "you've been counting?" He sounded shocked."yea?" He scoffs and the car ride is silent till we get home.

"Come on!" He pulled my hand and took me inside up to his room.

We still had a while before 12:00 AM so he decided to get on his game for a bit.I scroll on my phone until I decided to shower.

After my shower I get changed and do my skin care.

I go back in the room with ash,i immediately look at the time.We still had a while so I go over to him and sit in his lap.

He wraps his arms around me,with the controller still in his hand."y/n you know whats coming up,right?" I turn around to the PC to look at the time.11:58 PM,shit.

I rest my head on ash's shoulder."by the way,jut in case things get to outa pocket fez is at Lexis so-" "things won't go there ash." I lay my head back down and close my eyes,shortly having them forced open.

They were forced open by ash,pointing at the time.I let out a sigh and look at him.I start slowly kissing him as he sets his controller down.

He wrapped his arms not on my waist,but lower. Pulling me in.I look down and move back,we weren't doing that,He pulls away."Aw come on y/n?" He said grabbing me in the same spot.continuing to deepen our kiss.

I forget his hands are there,making me sway back and forth.I forgot about them until he jolted his head back and groaned,making us stop making out.I look down to see what he's doing."Ash," he sat up. "mhm?" He stopped swaying me."Nevermind." I say and saw a grin appear on his face,as he continued to sway me and kiss me.

At some point I felt him.I tried to get off of him,he just sat up and held my Jawline,making me face him."y/n no I will stop with the swaying!just stay here please?" He was so delicate.I scoff and lay my head on his shoulder."I love you y/n" He whispered to me."I love you more!"

I turn around and see him playing his game,we were this close to having sex and he was playing GTA 5...this fucking child.

I end up falling asleep there,ash held me,making sure I didn't fall.

Ashtray's Pov

I hear y/n sleeping and I knew I wouldn't be able to move without waking her,so I put my controller down and turn my PC off and fall sleep in my chair with y/n on me.

Fezco's pov

I went to check on Ash to make sure they made it home safe,I didn't see them in his bed but then I looked around his room and I saw him sleeping in his chair with y/n asleep in his lap

I gently close the door and go to sleep in my room.