Chapter 8

I stare at the ceiling, running my fingers across my quickly healing eye.. Why is it healing so well now, but before it barely healed at all.. I sigh and let my hand fall to my side as i stare at the ceiling once more. So quiet and calm.. A few moments ago i was running from a ghoul but now it just feels like it was all a dream..I feel so alone in here.. I sit up, hissing at the pain in my side, a wound i was unaware that i had. "Oi! Lay down dumbass!" I was gently forced back on the bed by the boy from earlier.. I think Yukio called him.. Suguro...
"H-hey! Chill out will ya!?" I yelled as he stares at me. "I cant chill out, if you sit up you could reopen your stitches on your hip idiot!" So its stitches.. "Im fine dammit!" I sigh to attempt to calm myself. "Are you okay? The ghoul had you in a tight grip.." i said looking away from the boy. "Well i probably wouldn't be able to be here if it really hurt me that badly- but no it just gave me a few burns and a small headache. Otherwise im just fine." The boy said with a weak smile. "Thats good.." I said holding my hand out. "You probably already know my name but just call me Rin.." i said as he stared at my hand. "Ryuji Suguro, My friends call me Bon." I smiled. "Friends?" "Friends." He said back as he took my hand and shook it gently.

Yukio walked in about an hour later and told Suguro to Go home.
I never knew Bon lived near campus- He said he's from Kyoto but if i recall correctly Kyoto is atleast 3 train stops away from the Monastery. So its probably further then that..! Yukio turns to me. "You okay Nii-san?" "Yeah" Yukio rubs the back of his neck. "I'm guessing your going to stay with me in my Dormitory. Either way Mephisto Pheles doesn't know you're here. So try to keep it on the low.." My blood boiled, just by hearing that name. Mephisto Pheles. That bastard probably had so much pleasure to see his brother stab himself with his own sword over his caretakers grave. Demon king of time, my ass. That title might as well be useless if you don't live up to it. Even Satan said he was a slacker and a fake. I would never let him have the pleasure of killing me. As if he could do it without a fight. "Rin??" Yukio says, pulling me out of my head. "You coming or not?? "Yeah, on the way." I said as i got up from my bed and followed my brother out the door of the infirmary.

Wow this place is hella abandoned. I thought as i walked with Yukio as he went up creaking stairs. "I know it looks pretty bad but it still is quite nice. I was the only one who lived here so with you here i wont be alone anymore." Damn he really lived here alone. Wait, did he read my mind or something!? How did he know thats what i was thinking about!? DID YUKIO LEARN MAGIC WHILE I WAS IN GEHENNA!?

Yukio turned to me and smiled, opening a brown door. "This is gonna be our room so get comfortable." Yukio said with a rare sweet smile. I walked in and sat my things down on the soft unused mattress and smiled. "So much better then in Gehenna.." i said quietly as i laid down upon the bared mattress.