Chapter 10

Rin walks into the building once more soaking wet clothes dripped over him and his hair stuck to his face with water. Yukio turns for this paperwork filled desks and quickly gets up. "THE HELL DID YOU DO!?" He yelled. As he marched over to Rin helping him get his wet clothes off and into some fresh clothes and a towel for his hair. "Fell asleep outside in the rain, I'll have to admit it felt nice to hang out in the rain for a little while.." Rin said rubbing the back of his neck. "You haven't seen any rain since the night of Fathers death.. have you.." "Yeah, let's just say it's not exactly damp down in Gehenna.." Rin said with an awkward smile. Yukio sighs, stretching then going back to his desk. Rin flops down on his bed stareing at the ceiling.

A few hours later, Rin was making dinner when suddenly Yukio came rushing down the steps, adjusting his coat. "Ill be back Rin! I promise well have dinner together!" He yelled as he rush out the door.
Rin sighs and finishes handling the food and lets Ukobach do the rest.
Rin sits at the table, putting his head down.

<^> Rin's POV <^>

Ive spent about two days now? In Assiah.. But it feels just like Gehenna. Not as in weather of passing of time, but how i always feel like someone is watching me.
I sit up and stretch. I'm sure I'm just paranoid right? There's a loud crash from upstairs and a loud yell can be heard. What the actual hell was that!? Rin sprints up the stairs to find the window to Rin and Yukios room was shattered, someone with green hair standing in the frame. The only thing separating them was a giant black cat with two tails. Rin could hear the animal yell at the person with pure anger. "You will not lay a finger on Shiro's sons!" The cat yelled without even moving its mouth. The green-net jumps down, the shadows disappearing from his face. "AMAIMON!?" I yelled in shock and surprise. He holds his hand out with a emotionless expression. He stared at me as if I was the last sweet on Earth. His blue I stared back at mine, I could see the hint of gold within them. "Its time to come home brother." He said. He's come back to bring me back to Gehenna. "i cant-" Before I could reply the cat's tails whip around and slap Amaimon straight out of the window into the ground outside but a story down.
The cat turns to me. "Grab your things and hop on!!" The cat sídhe yelled. I grab my satchel, sword bag, and phone then jump onto the cats back. The cat sídhe jumps out the window and runs out the dorm area.

"So thats why that lunatic broke in.." Kuro said. "Yup.." i said, holding back tears. "Where are you taking me anyway.." "To your brother.. Ukobach and I are gonna fix up the dorm before u and him get home." Kuro said as he hoped from roof top to roof top. I silently let my tears run down my pale face. I should have known he would come after me. Only way he can sit on his lazy ass.. i take over as king of Gehenna.. You aint getting me that damn easy Satan..

<^> Yukio's POV <^>

Sheesh.. That was alot of work.. my back sorta hurts from the recoil.. "meww" I quickly turn to see a huge version of Kuro, my fathers former familiar. The cat sídhe lowered its body to show a tired Rin, his face covered in tear tracks and a few scars. And small shards of glass in his hair. "Rin!? Kuro what happened!?" I yelled as i pulled Rin off the cats back. Rin yawns. "Demon attacked the dorm.. He was after me.." Rin was clearly to tired to even show any expression. "What kind of demon..?" I said as i let Rin lean against my body to steady his wobbly stance. "Earth.. Uh.. Amaimon.." Amai-? AMAIMON!? The hell does a demon king want with my older brother!? "C-come on.. we should get you home.." i walk Rin to the car, Kuro jumping onto his shoulder and tagging along.

That demon must have been sent by Satan to bring him back..

I won't allow him to..

He is my brother.

I won't allow you to take him..

Not again.