Chapter 2

Sid, Dewey and Lia sat down somewhere to talk about the murders. "It's probably somebody you already know" Making Sid Sigh deeply.

"So we can't trust anyone?" Lia says, Dewey nods disagreeing. "I'm sorry." Lia nods understandingas they continued talking for a while.

We finished up our conversation as the friendgroup was approaching us again, "Stay safe." He says hugging Lia again as Mickey stared daggers into him, Lia smiles softly and nods.

"Was that Dewey?" Randy asks. "Who's That?" Mickey chimes in. "Surrogate brother." Sidney replies to him as he nods.

"I should go and say hi." Randy says walking away, Randy had a specific mission at that was - Find out who the suspects are with Dewey.

And that's what he did, Dewey and Randy spend hours talking about who the suspects could be.

After they left Sidney and Lia were walking through the park with the group till Gale came right in their face with a camera and microphone.

A tall man walks up to them, He didn't seem threatening but he looked scary enough making Mickey push Lia behind her as he held a protective stance.

Lia was confused but let him anyway, she was not in the mood for Gale. Lucky for her she only focused on Sidney. "Sidney how do you feel talking to the man who you put to jail for a year even though he was innocent?" She says

Sidney visibly scoffs as Cotton said something to her that Lia didn't hear, Sidney tries to swing but Gale dodges it. So Sidney turns around ready to walk away until the annoying reporter spoke again.

This time Sidney punches her right on her jaw. "I'll show you!" She says but Derek quickly holds her back as it really was not worth it, She sighs before they all quickly walk away.

Mickey and Lia were walking behind the couple in silence before she spoke up. "Why'd you do that?" He looks at her and shrugs. "Automatic Response" She hums, not completely satisfied with his answer but dropping it.

She walks abit faster interlocking her fingers with Sidneys, leaving Mickey behind on his own behind the group. Sidney smiles at her.

"Sid super bitch is back!" She softly exclaims making Sidney first frown at the memory of Tatum but She quickly recovers giggling softly slapping Lia's shoulder.

"There's no way she wouldn't" She says proudly. "Yeah, But I can't believe her! Last year she saved our ass and now she's acting like she's in need of money" Lia scoffs as she spoke.

"She's just greedy" Derek chimes in, Making Lia nod and Sidneys hums agreeing. "You can't blame her, Its her job" Mickey suddenly spoke making both Lia and Sidney jump.

"Fucks sake" Lia mutters, He didn't neccesarily annoy her. She just didn't know him, which made her skeptical cause Dewey literally said not to trust anyone.