Chapter 4

This part will contain smut :) Not too major but Just wanted to warn u guys.

Mickey and Lia woke up with their bodies tangled up against eachother, Lia with her head in the crook of his neck and her body half ontop of his. Her shirt had run up revealing her chest slightly, Mickey was the one who woke up first.

He was going to stand up, forgetting about the events of last night as he looks down at Lia's sleeping body. She looks so peaceful asleep, His eyes scan over her whole body as he saw her chest was half revealed.

He quickly averts his gaze away but it didn't matter that much since the bulge in his pants was already growing, He mentally curses himself trying to softly push Lia off his body so he could go to the bathroom.

Lia was starting to wake up and grabs onto his body tighter keeping his body against her. "Can I stand up I need to piss" He says praying to god she'd let his body go. "I can literally feel ur boner asshat" She says in a soft morning voice, Making Mickey feel even more embarassed.

"Exactly my point" Mickey tries again, Lia shakes her head in disagreement as she sits up straddling his lap. "Don't you want help?" She asks as Mickey avoids her gaze "What are you thinking about?" He now looks at her.

"I'll see" She says as she leans down to kiss him, he kisses back obviously. putting his hands on her hips carefully, moving her to grind on his bulge making him lightly grunt into her mouth at the small amount of friction.

She had an effect on his body and he didn't know why, how or how to control it. His movement makes her softly moan, making her pull away she kisses his jawline and neck.

He tugs at the hem of her shirt trying to pull it upwards, She chuckles at his desperate attempt pulling away to take her shirt off now revealing her barechest. He stared in awe for a second before she smacks his chest "Not the time dude." He mutters an apology before pulling her in to kiss again.

he moves his hands towards her chest, softly squeezing her breast playing with her nipples with his fingers carefully making her moan out into his mouth. He wanted so bad to hear more, The bulge in his pants was starting to ache more and more by the second.

He pushes his hips up for more friction making her chuckle. "Ur needy" She moves her hands to his belt taking it off, undoing his pants. "Shit you wouldn't be?" He states chuckling, She just smiles at him softly taking off his pants all the way.

He was about to take her pyjama pants off but she stops him grabbing his wrists, humming in disagreement. "No sex" She states kissing down on his chest, He wanted to protest but she was already moving down more.

Now he knew what was in for him, She moves his underwear down just enough for his throbbing cock to get out. She slowly took his tip into her mouth, already receiving heavy breathing from the boy underneath her.

She takes his cock all the way in her mouth, circling her tongue around it. She was now receiving soft moans from his mouth, He felt so needy even though his mouth was around his cock.

He couldn't help himself, He grabs a chunk of her hair and at first he slowly thrusts his cock into her mouth going at her pace. He was looking down at her staring right into her eyes, He wanted to see her more fragile than she was already presenting.