Chapter 3

"Eddie. Please tell your boyfriend to stop staring at me. It is starting to creep me out."

"Oh, yeah, sure— Wait. Boyfriend? TK, what do you mean boyfriend? I don't have a boyfriend," the confused man told his new friend.

"You sure about that, Ed?" TK said, looking at Eddie with a deadpan look, "Either it's just my imagination or your friend, who in my opinion has a crush on you, has been staring at me for a really long time like an overprotective boyfriend. Which I know how they can get because I have one myself."

"You have a boyfriend?"

"Are you serious...? I'm done. This is too much. First, you don't even realize that your best friend has been pining for you for what seems like a while and second, you don't even listen to me when I talk. Get a hang on life, Eddie, and go kiss your boyfriend, for the sake of me and your squad!"

And he left...

"Honestly, I don't think he's telling the truth," Eddie murmured, slightly annoyed.

"Yes, I'm telling the truth, go ask him if you don't believe me!" TK screamed, having heard him from where he was.

'What the fuck! He's like a mile away from me. How did he hear me?' Scared, Eddie went to check on his friends to change his mood.

<><><><>

"Hmm..." 'Where have I seen you?' Buck thought as he looked at TK from afar. The brunette was clueless of Buck's staring (or that's what he thought). He's seen him somewhere, he just doesn't remember where. The man tried searching for him online, but it brought up nothing, except his internet profile, but that was not what he was looking for. He was looking for something different. Something more interesting. Something he'll mostly never find. The fact that he's not patient didn't help his cause either.

All day, he scrolled through his phone for the information he was looking for but nothing came up, except a lot of dog pictures. Buck was starting to give when he remembered something...

'Didn't Eddie tell me that he has a boyfriend?'

He checked TK's most recent pictures with his boyfriend and looked up Carlos Reyes on the internet. He won't lie, TK has good taste in men. Carlos was pretty interesting.

'I find Eddie more interesting, though.'

He searched for the answer for an hour and then stopped when he started to get hungry. Buck decided to take a break and left to get himself some snacks to fill his empty stomach. When he came back, he decided that he was going to continue his research tomorrow, since it was starting to get dark and tomorrow was going to be a long day.