Chapter 4

He looked at the picture on his phone and the picture on the old journal, that's when he saw it: the resemblance between the two people in the images. They looked almost the same, the only thing that was different was their haircut. Now the real problem is how can he make sure it's really him and not someone else. He could just ask TK if it's him, but there's no way he'll tell the truth, nobody would, not even himself.

<><><><>

"Ugh... Hello, how may I help you?"

"Hey, love."

"Carlos! How are you doing?"

"Look outside."

"Okay?" TK dropped his phone on the bed and opened the tent's "door". Standing in front of him was his boyfriend with a bouquet of flowers in his hands. (This is so fucking cute until you realize that they are in a burning forest. :D)

His boyfriend looked amazing. "Wow, you look amazing..." TK said, stunned, "I'm going to take a shower, I probably stink, I didn't shower yesterday..."

"Hey! Where do you think you're going?" Carlos asked while grabbing TK and enveloping him in his arms, hugging him tightly. He did not care that his boyfriend was dirty or smelly at that moment, the only thing he cared about was that he was finally with his lover after a week.

He could feel his lover pouting in his arm but he knew that TK did appreciate the hug.

<><><><>

"I figured it out! I figured it out!" yelled Buck waving the journal in his hand.

"Hm? What are you talking about?"

"You know when I said I've already seen the guy you've been hanging out with?"

"Are you talking about TK, the guy with brown hair and round puppy eyes?" Eddie asked, making sure he was talking about the same person as his friend.

"Yes! That one."

"Okay? So what is the problem with him?"

"I figured out where I've seen him! He was one of my old friends at school and the best player on the football team. If I remember correctly, he ended up leaving because of his parents divorce. Also... We've dated for a few years..."

"What?"