Chapter 5

"I figured out where I've seen him! He was one of my old friends at school and the best player on the football team. If I remember correctly, he ended up leaving because of his parents' divorce. Also... We've dated for a few years..."

"What?"

<><><><>

"Hello, Tyler."

He froze. Only a few people knew his real name; his dad, Carlos, and his teammates. But that person did not sound like any of them. He turned around to see Eddie's boyfriend. 'What was he doing there?'

"Who are you and why are you here?" TK asked.

The man standing in front of him looked at him with a judging look, which TK did not appreciate.

"How do you not remember me?"

"Who are you." Tyler asked, annoyed by the intruder.

"Come on, Tyler! We dated for more than one year!"

"Wait..."

TK tried to remember all the people he had dated that were a man, and then it hit him!

"Bucky? No. Buck! Oh my god, Buck, how are you?" He asked, while approaching his long-lost friend.

"I'm doing quite good, and it's great to see you again." Buck answered happily. TK and Buck had ended their relationship on good terms. They all had realized that they weren't attracted to each other anymore and that it wouldn't last since TK would have to leave after school ended. In the end, they decided to stay friends.

<><><><>

"So, how is your relationship with Eddie going?"

"Huh, what are you talking about?" Buck said nervously.

"I know that you have a crush on him, Evan~" TK said mischievously while swirling his finger on Buck's shirt.

"I do not."

"Yes, you do."

"I do not!"

"Yes, you do!"

<><><><>

"What is going on in there?" asked Eddie and Carlos to themselves. They were looking for their lovers (crush) when all of a sudden they heard a ruckus coming out of TK's tent. As they checked in the tent, they saw TK and Buck having a tussle and TK screaming at Buck that he did in fact have a crush on Eddie, and he was just too much of a wuss to say it.

Eddie was blushing a red tint darker than a tomato while listening to them fight.

THE END

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐁𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 🎉