23.

that's all it took for sierra to jump into motion.

"okay, stay on the phone with me. i'll be there as soon as i can. how do you know he's out of prison babe?" sierra asked.

"i'm looking at the n-news reports. t-they don't even know if he's still in australia." i spoke as tears streamed down my face.

"okay. breath with me and calm down. i'll be there in 10 minutes." sierra replied.

"what's going on?" i heard brandy ask.

"philip's out of jail. none of the boys are answering. she can't be alone right now." sierra replied as she ran around the house.

"i'm coming with." brandy replied quickly as i heard running footsteps and the door slam shut.

"can you come in and get me? i'm in the bathroom." i whispered as i tucked my knees into my chest.

"yes, i will. we will. hang out violet." sierra spoke as she started the car.

i stayed on the phone with sierra for the next 15 minutes before she arrived at the school.

i heard a knock on the bathroom door causing me to jump.

"it's me. open the door." sierra spoke as she hung up the phone.

i quickly opened the door and fell into her arms sobbing.

"i-i'm so scared." i sobbed as i held onto her for dear life.

"trust me. this piece of shit won't touch a hair on anyone's head." sierra spoke as she walked me outside.

we quickly walked to the car and i hopped into the front seat.

"thank you for coming." i whispered.

"of course. don't sweat it. i'm just glad you're safe." brandy spoke as she drove off.

"can i stay with you guys until one of the boys comes home?" i asked.

"yes, of course." sierra replied.

all of a sudden i felt my phone buzz and saw crystal was calling.

"hello." i spoke softly.

"hello? violet? what's wrong? are you okay?" crystal asked.

sierra motioned for me to hand the phone to her.

"hey bae." sierra spoke.

"sierra? what's going on? is violet okay?" crystal asked.

"philip broke out of prison. the police in australia don't even know if he's still in australia, they can't locate him." sierra spoke quickly.

"no fucking way? i'm coming to the house. your house." crystal replied as she hung up.

sierra handed me back my phone before i got an incoming call from michael.

i quickly answered.

"michael, philip broke out of jail and the police can't locate him and i-i'm scared. sierra and brandy picked me up and i-i'm going to their house." i spoke with tears in my eyes.

michael stayed silent for a minute before replying.

"okay, i'm going to tell the boys and we'll meet you at sierra and brandy's house. you're going to be okay, i promise. i'll die before i let the son of a bitch touch a hair on your head." michael spoke firmly as he hung up the phone.

we soon arrived at sierra's house and crystal pulled in just about the same time.

"inside." crystal motioned.

we all quickly ran inside before locking the door.

"this is fucking insane." crystal spit out as she sat on the couch.

"i-i know right." i whispered as tears dropped down my face. "i'm so sorry."

"why are you apologizing? you can't control a psycho like him leaving prison." crystal spoke firmly.

i nodded softly.

we all sat silently for the next 10 minutes before we heard a knock on the door.

i immediately froze.

crystal quickly walked to my side and put her arms around me.

"it's probably just the boys." she spoke softly.

i could tell she was even on edge about this situation.

"crystal? it's us, open the door." michael spoke.

brandy hopped up and opened the door and locked it behind her as soon as the boys entered the house.

"okay, so, here's the plan. violet, you can't be in school. i don't want you leaving the house for the next couple weeks or until he's caught. i don't want to risk anything. you have to be around one of us at all times. i would prefer if she stays here if that's okay with you guys?" michael spoke as he looked over at sierra and brandy.

"yes, we don't mind. we'll make sure one of us is always home." brandy confirmed as she gave me a reassuring smile.

"thank you. we all have to keep our lives the same. i'm going to keep going to work and doing my job, you just have to stay hidden. okay?" michael spoke as he stared at me.

i nodded.

"i cant believe this happened." luke spoke softly.

"i can't either. i don't know how a man like him could escape." i whispered.

"someone will catch him. the bad will always lose to the good."