𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐

The group reached the part of the climb where they would leave their pa'li to physically climb up to the den.

Ke'ya counted the kids, it was a smaller group of 4. "Four vines, for four warriors, you will make the climb to the den by the vines"

"Do not fall." Tsu'tey threatened, ushering the kids towards the vines.

The two stood there watching them climb up, jump on the floating rocks and make their way to the next set of vines. They soon followed behind, jumping onto the vines which hung on the edge.

It became a race, each trying to test who was faster. They reached the rock at the same time, but Ke'ya climbed up faster and was running towards the next set of vines when a hand pulled her back, overtaking her.

She hissed aggressively and leaped forward, grabbing Tsu'tey's hair and pulling him backwards. He cried out in pain, the warriors heard the screams coming from below them and looked down to see the two instructors fighting over a vine.

"Let go of me!" She yelled, his arms encircling her waist to pull her away from the vine.

"Let go of the vine!" He argued, his grip tightening around her as he tried to pry her off the vine.

She continued to struggle in his grip, wiggling around. She was able to move up in his grip slightly, she continued to climb the vine, using as much power as she could. Tsu'tey clung to her waist as she hoisted herself up on the vine.

"What the-" she grunted in pain before trying to get up, it was especially hard with a full grown Na'vi man attached to her waist with a strong grip.

"Get off me" Ke'ya hissed, shaking just a little to get him off her.

"Never." He growled, she felt his arms hold on tighter, nearly suffocating her.

"Fuck you." She yelled, her anger and the adrenaline pumping through her veins giving her the power to continue carrying them up the vine.

Tsu'tey felt her core tighten under his grip. His eyes going wide as he could feel the prominent abs that she probably trained hard for.

"Ke'ya! Ke'ya! Ke'ya!" The teenagers chanted as their instructor climbed up the last part of the vine. A few rushed forward to help her hoist herself and Tsu'tey onto the rock.

She panted angrily, clutching her abdomen in pain, her eyes looking at Tsu'tey. He had seen her angry many times, but she seemed furious when his eyes met hers.

"Do not even speak to me. Do not even look at me!" She seethed, pointing an accusing finger at him, this time, Ke'ya led the group as Tsu'tey was trailing behind the group, the teenagers ignored him, they thought he was out of line for latching onto the girl, forcing her to climb up with him attached to her.

They finally arrived to the Ikran den, taking turns passing the waterfall they came face to face with the humongous beasts.

"Ke'ya, how will we know if they choose us?" A girl asked, peeking behind the rock to look at the bird-like creatures who screeched at the sight of unfamiliar people.

"They will try to kill you" she said, her eyes holding a fascinated look as she stared at the Ikran. Even though she has guided many warriors to tame their Ikran and she has seen this place more than a few times over the years. It never failed to make her excited.

"Get moving," Tsu'tey said, shoving a wrap into a kids hand and pushing him gently towards the Ikran.

"Stop being a bitch," she hissed to him, elbowing him harshly in the side.

"I thought you weren't speaking to me," he smirked, looking down at her.

"Fuck off." She whispered, directing her attention to the first kid to tame his Ikran.

"Fighting. In front of the warriors in training?! You both have disappointed us." Eytukan said, Mo'at looking at Tsu'tey and Ke'ya with narrowed eyes.

"You are the daughter of the Tsahik and Olo'eyktan. You dare act like this in front of the youth?" Eytukan hissed to his daughter, stepping forward to pinch her ear. She winced in pain as she whimpered the word 'ow'. Her father let go of her ear which she rubbed angrily.

"And you. Tsu'tey you are future Olo'eyktan. And you bring disappointment to your name?" Eytukan turned to the man, Ke'ya snickered lightly and earned a glare from Tsu'tey.

Mo'at stepped forward and whispered something in her mates ear.

He grinned, gave a slight nod and faced the pair he was lecturing just moments ago.

"As a punishment, you two will be forced to spend time together until eclipse, for a month." The pair who were considered mortal enemies began to protest.

"But father-"

"With all due respect sir-"

"Enough. It is decided, you will be monitored and are required to give your mother and I a full description of your day." Eytukan forced the two to stop talking.

Ke'ya let out an irritated hiss and crossed her arms tightly around her chest.

Tsu'tey remained silent, swallowing his anger.

"Yes sir."