Chapter 9

TW: Self Harm and Suicidal Thoughts 

Harley

Harley woke up to a dick in his ass.

Not a dick in his ass per se, but pressed into his ass. He let out a light moan, moving back and grinding against it, his head pushing into the crook of Liam's neck.

A slight whimper from his lover indicated that he was awake as well. Liam's hand trailed down his chest, until he reached the waist band of Harley's boxers, reaching in to grab his hard cock. Liam pressed light kisses to his neck and then sucked on the skin, making Harley jerk back with a groan.

"Liam"

"Morning", Liam whispered to him, leaning to down to bite the shell of his ear, "And morning to you", his grip tightened on Harley's erection, giving him a few hard strokes.

"You did not just say good morning to my dick"

"It was deserved"

Harley groaned, "What am I gonna do with you"

"For starters, you could get on top of me and squeeze me with those thighs", Liam said cheekily, pressing a wet kiss to his cheek.

That did sound nice. All coherent thought left his brain as he shifted to his knees and crawled on top of Liam, straddling his hips. They rubbed together, giving him the delicious friction that he had craved. Liam grabbed his hips, his other hand reaching down to grab his ass.

Harley moaned wantonly as he ground his crotch against Liam's, his fingernails pressing into Liam's chest. They had shed their clothing last night, after Harley had woken up to get them some dinner.

He was the first to come, his fingers digging into Liam's skin, head thrown back as he rode his high, still grinding against Liam.

"Harls", Liam cried out, gripping Harley's thighs as he went over the edge, face scrunched up in pleasure. They were both breathing hard and he had to admit, even though there had been no actual penetration involved, Harley did feel thoroughly fucked out. He figured he could say the same for Liam who looked blissed out as he lay there, his brown hair messy and almost a stark contrast to the white pillow.

Liam opened his eyes with a dopey smile, "Hi"

Harley leaned down to kiss his lips, "Hi"

"Pancakes?"

"Pancakes", Harley agreed, rolling onto his back next to Liam, reaching out to grab his phone. What he had not expected was the half a dozen voice mails from his brother.

All of them were frantic, he sounded on the verge of a panic attack.

Harley jerked up straight as he played through them.

"Harls, im sorry im sorry, it's too much I can't, I'm sorry"

"Where are you I tried to stop, promise I tried so hard"

"Im not enough why am I not enough Harley, why am I still here"

"Come home please I need you"

"Harley, I don't know what to do god what is wrong with me"

"M'so tired"

Harley's heart dropped to the ground, the panic in his chest making it hard for him to breathe. He grabbed his pants, his movements hurried and jerky. He had known his brother was dealing with stuff, but he hadn't realized just how bad it had been. He couldn't lose Charlie; Not when he was quite literally Harley's other half.

He called Charlie, his phone going to voice mail every time. Harley barley registered his shaking fingers as he dialled his sister's number, cursing to himself.