14: You-Me

[Unknown]: Hello. I'm Mr. Wong

[Unknown]: Mr. Yu will like to meet you tomorrow at 3PM

Jimin runs her fingers through her hair. "How does he even know about you?!" She panics a bit.

Minjeong watches from the edge of the bed as the girl paces back and forth. She closes her eyes for a beat, a breath releasing from her lips.

The brunette reaches for the girl, grabbing her hand and pulling the raven toward her. "Jimin, you need to breathe." She instructs, looking up at the older.

Their eyes lock and the raven slowly catches her breath, her fingers anxiously playing with Minjeong's fingers. Minjeong raises her eyebrow, a silent question.

Jimin's body relaxes. "He promised he'd leave my friends alone." The raven mumbles out.

Minjeong tilts her head to the side a bit. "What do you mean?"

The raven closes her eyes, squeezing her face nervously. After a beat, Jimin opens her eyes. "I may or may not have accidentally called one of the employees by you name in front of my father." The grasp on the brunette's fingers becomes tighter.

Minjeong bites her lip, fighting the urge to laugh. "And he was suspicious because he had never heard that name in his life?" The brunette asks.

Jimin purses her lips together, going quiet for a beat. "Her name tag was right on her blazer. I wasn't paying attention and she had asked me a question and it just came out. It was an accident because at the time I was responding to your messages." The raven reveals, her cheeks slowly sprouting red.

"My father asked me what it was about and I told him it was a simple mistake but I'm guessing he didn't believe me. I knew better to lie so I told him you were just a girl from my swim team. He let me go without anymore questions." Jimin looks down at her feet.

Minjeong takes a minute to take in the raven's words. "I'm more curious about how he got my number and why exactly he wants to meet me.... Has he done that with your other friends?"

The raven shakes her head. "He usually doesn't care. I'm not sure why he cares now..." Her other hand pushes a strand from her face.

The brunette shrugs. "I doubt it's anything bad then." Minjeong replies.

Jimin plops onto the bed next to the brunette. "It's still weird how he wants to meet you directly. What if he does something bad?" She says frantically, turning to Minjeong.

The brunette gives her look, causing the raven to instantly calm down again. "Again, I don't think it's that much of a big deal. I'll meet him and then I'll be on my way. Maybe I can even convince him to let you stay on the swim team." She rambles on.

"I've tried... It's very difficult to change his mind." Jimin lets out sigh.

Minjeong gently squeezes the raven's hand. "We'll figure it out."

"That is not making me feel any better about meeting him, Yizhuo." Minjeong glares at the girl.

Yizhuo puckers her lips in amuse. "I'm just saying. He's oddly terrifying. Entering his office is like a whole new world of misery." The girl pretends to shiver, earning a smack from Yves.

Yves pulls Minjeong to her side. "Don't listen to her. You don't have to worry about anything, I'm sure with being your stubborn, quiet self, you'll fit right alo- ow!"