Chapter 1: Kaz

“Pick up the pace”, Tengo kept saying as if I didn’t know that we were running out of time. I was at my limit and could no longer dig any deeper. The killing portion was simpler, but the burying part was difficult. This guy initiated the fight, and now I have to hide his body. This all happened when I was having lunch with my new girlfriend, Bella.

“Babe can we order the sushi with a prawn cocktail and a Greek salad”, Bella had said with excitement in her eyes as she glared at the menu in front of her. I could not imagine myself eating such nasty food but before I could decline and tell her that, I would prefer meat our table was approached by this large, obese man, who began babbling meaningless drivel.

I wasn’t listening and just kept staring at him trying to figure out who he was. I knew his face but I couldn’t remember where I saw him until Bella said his name and then it all came back. I kinda slept with his girlfriend and he caught us. So I decide to make her my girlfriend, I know it’s funny but I had already had a little relationship with her. She worked in one of the businesses my father owned, after a couple of visits there, I had gotten the opportunity to meet her, and we clicked in many ways.

She had told me about her boyfriend when we had locked ourselves in a board room. She had described him as a pig who climbed the political ladder by bribing government officials and was involved in a lot of corruption, little did she know that I was interested in people like him. I had stolen her phone and found his number and arranged a meeting with him. It took place in a little villa outside town. I had gone with my bodyguard, Tengo in case we ran into trouble in a territory that doesn’t belong to us.

He was playing mini golf in his office and when we entered, he raised his eyes a little and glanced at us. “Fatty My man, you play golf”

He put his rod down and took a seat in his chair. He looked at me and the man next to me “What do you want little boy” he had said and Tengo smirked instantly because he liked it when I was mad. I couldn’t stand people who underesteemed me. I could have shot him at that time but I just walked out of his office before I started a war with a bunch of government officials.

However at the restaurant he had pulled me by my collar and pulled me outside into a dark alley but
he didn’t know that Tengo was following us. When he was about to shot me a bullet pierced his back and he fell to the ground. I fixed myself and looked at him as his blood oozed from his body. When I was done I looked at Tengo. “Sorry bra but I wasn’t gonna wait until he killed you” the jerk said with a smile on his faced.

______________________
AN: This is the first book I'm writing on Wattpad and I'm so nervous about people's response so plz support me and I'll try to write something you would enjoy
Yours truly
Lab Black

Vote
Comments
&
Share