Chapter 3: Kaz

I’m still upset about having to bury that fat idiot and so I haven’t spoken to Bella in weeks. She’s been calling me nonstop but if I answered the phone I would probably take out all my anger on her and that isn’t what I want to do. I just shake my head, trying to forget the thoughts that filled my mind.

“I still have work to do.”, I thought to myself.

As I pull out my diary and flip through the pages. I noticed that I have a meeting with Zadora today. I can’t stand that guy and the thought of having a meeting with him is giving me a head ache so much so that I throw my diary at the idiot that was suddenly standing in front of me who didn’t tell about the meeting.

“So are you here to mention that I have a meeting with that big ogre? “

“You read my mind, Boss,” Tengo said with a smile on his face as usual.

“Let me guess, mhmm, you forgot to mention it and just saw it in my schedule. “

“You know me too well, Boss” and the worst part this idiot was smirking cause he knew I was getting angry.

“Get out Of My Fucking Office You Useless Asshole” is all I could say as he began to walk out of my office laughing hysterically.

I can’t remember a time when Tengo was angry or wasn’t messing with me. My father got me a bodyguard after I was kidnapped when I was ten and I can undoubtly say that Tengo is my best friend and the only person who knows me for who I truly am.

The sad part is that I know nothing about him. I’ve never heard him say that he was going on holiday to see his family or even a girlfriend. Sometimes I wish that I could know more about him.

At that moment, my phone rang and when I looked at the caller ID, it was Bella. I decide to just pick up the phone because I can’t keep ignoring her.

“Hey baby how are you on this beautiful day, beautiful” I said

“Don’t cut me with that crap when you ghosted me for two weeks”

“I was out of town and needed to keep my phone off”

“Then why didn’t you tell me before you left”

“Because it was private business and I couldn’t tell anyone, please believe me, my love”

“Fuck you” and then she closed the call.

I couldn’t help but laugh because I wasn’t surprised she didn’t believe me. I got up from my chair and pull my blazer and head out the door.

I meet Tengo who was waiting out and we walked to my car. It was time to meet that big ogre who rules the northern side of Toronto.

___________________________________
AN: This is the third chapter and I'm still nervous but I'm so glad that my book has been ranked in 7 tags and my most impressive was the badboy tag. I'm so excited about what would be next. I hope I can get into more story Rankings especially Romance which seems really hard

Vote
Comment
&
Follow
Thk u my love's