Chapter 5: Kaz

"This place is disgusting, Tengo” I said as we entered the old warehouse near Lawrence park where Zadora had asked us to meet for our monthly meetings. Business was rough these days after a new cop at the York Police Station busted one of the cocaine warehouses in Zadora’s territory.

I couldn’t be happier that the idiot was busted however we are business partners just like our fathers were and because we are the next gen we have to continue where they left off.

When we entered, it was empty and not a sound could be heard though out the building. “This is the first time we arrive early to meeting and it’s the first time that idiot isn’t here before me”

“You think I’m an idiot little boy.”

Zadora suddenly spoke. He was behind me and before I could turn, he had a gun to my head. “I don’t tolerate disrespect from someone who is as naïve as you.”

He was starting to get to my nerves, “Tengo” I said and with that, he pulled a gun at Zadora. In just a second, all his man who were hiding behind columns in the building draw their guns at us. Tengo smiled, ready for an all-out gun fight.

“Zadora what do you want from me because I know you didn’t call me here for no reason just say what we are here for so we can leave.”

“Why are you in a rush boy” he said as he waved his hands signalling his men to put down their guns. I turned my head and looked at Tengo who also put his gun away.

I exhaled and started walking forward as Zadora followed me. “We have a problem and it’s with regards to that dumb newbie at the police station. She just raided two more of my factories.”
“She’s fast for a newbie and a girl.”

“The boy in headquarters just sent me her profile.” He handed a folder at me.
I quickly scanned it and then looked at him confused as to what he wants from me. “So what am I supposed to do idiot”
“I would say send one of your men and kill her but my father wants to see her.”
“Why?”

“I have no idea but we might find out after you go and get her for me.”
“Whycan’t you send one of your men?”

“Because my father has assigned this task to you and only you.”

I turned and looked at Tengo who was as confused as I was. I would refuse the job but this one is a mission assigned to me by one of the oldies.

“Fine where can I find her?”

_____________________________
I hope you enjoy this one as much as I did enjoy writing it. If there is anything U want to say please comment or DM me of you're shy

Please like
Follow
&
Comment
You can also share