Chapter 3- Hansel

Her slight weight pressing down on me is the exact thing I need to ground me. Aluino's added weight keeps me from taking things too far.

Never has a hand job been so spectacular, but her tiny fingers and eager palms undid me in record time. The slickness that slipped down from her joining with Aluino coated her hands and puddled on my stomach.

The warm, sticky mess there now is an appropriate repercussion of the epic performance. She can stay covered in my mess for the rest of her life.

In fact, I plan on making sure she's properly marked every chance I get.

As we all return to Earth from our most recent orgasm, I can't help but play with her tits. Her sore nipples harden with my sure touch, but we're done with the hot and heavy for a bit.

We need her semi-lucid for the next bit.

After a while, Aluino lifts off her, giving my hands more room to play. Before he can pull her off me, I give her abused nipples a tight squeeze and cruel twist.

Little woman can't hide for six months and expect me to forgive her after only a few orgasms.

Her reflexive jerk digs her sharp little nails into my shaft, and I can't hold back the startled yelp or tightening of my muscles in response.

Aluino doesn't get a chance to help her up. I push her sideways, flipping her face down onto the mattress. Her hands open in shock and I free my cock from her wicked digits. Then I grab her hair and hold her head to the bed with it, forcing her face to the side. I smear our cooling puddle up the curves of her back, enjoying the goosebumps that rise in reaction.

The wet sound as my palm connects with her ass goes well with the sight of her luscious cheek wiggling in response. "Naughty girl," I chastise, slapping her ass after each word, "Do. Not. Hurt. Me. Bad. Girls. Get. Punished."

I raise my hand to spank her harder, but Aluino grabs my wrist. His eyes hold equal parts warning and desire.

"Hansel, quit, you dick. It's time to back away. We need to stop. We need to get ready to go," he insists. A muscle in my jaw ticks, awakening the pain in my nose. I want to punch him for stopping me. I want to watch her rear jiggle under my blows and watch her flesh turn a bright pink. But he's right. I must continue this later.

Growling, I untie her wrists. Her breath hitches every time she inhales, and a smirk tugs at my lips, enjoying the effect I have on her. Until I turn her over and see her expression.

She's completely bereft. Lost in a strange place inside her head.

Without hesitation, I gather her into my arms, murmuring and stroking her, my heart heavy. Aluino unbuckles the gag and pulls it from her mouth. Her jaw opens wider to allow the ring out, then she grimaces as she tries to close her mouth. I press my fingertips gently into her jaw muscles, unable to decipher what sent her into such a dark headspace.

She bursts into tears, pushing away my hands and tucking her face into my chest. Aluino tries to pull her away, but I shove his shoulder and he rocks back on the soft bed. He looks confused too, so I don't feel so bad.

But she has to stop sobbing. It's breaking my heart.

"Wren, why are you crying?" I ask, my lips brushing the top of her hair. She cries harder and pushes deeper into my chest. Realizing we can't do anything to stem the flow of her tears, Aluino and I comfort her in the best way we know how. We say soft words of praise and touch her. We wait until the tide of emotions loosen their hold on her.

Eventually her sobs turn to little hiccups. I look to Aluino, not knowing where to go next.

"Skylar," he says, reaching for her chin. She allows him to pull her face away from me, revealing her blotchy, wet face.

Her eyes are subdued, and she refuses to meet our gazes.

"What's wrong, little bird?" Aluino asks.

Fresh tears spring into her eyes, but she takes in a deep breath, holds it for a moment, then pushes it out. No new tears fall from her eyes.

"I hate this," she whispers, her eyes trained on my shoulder.

"Hate what?!" I ask, alarmed. 'This' could mean a lot of different things.

"I want to go home," she says in a shaky voice.

She's evading the question. But I'm too scared of what the answer may be to press her further. Does she hate liking rough sex? Does she hate spankings? Does she hate us? Does she hate me?

Was I too forceful with her? She loved everything until I smacked her ass. But I did that earlier, and all it did was fuel her fire!

Acid burns my throat, but I swallow it down. Going home is exactly what we need to be doing. I look to Aluino and raise my chin, indicating that I'm ready to go too. His scowl deepens.

Fuck.