Chapter 1-Skylar

This is NOT how I thought I'd wake.

After the emotional roller coaster they forced me to endure and the physical trials I've experienced, I subconsciously expected to rise from an intense dream.

But no, it wasn't a dream.

Even beyond my delirium, this isn't the condition I anticipated to be in when I roused.

Never did I think I'd open my eyes and still be bound and gagged.

I knew they'd be here, surrounding and supporting me. Even when I was deep in the darkness of exhausted slumber, I recognized their presence. But I was not prepared to still be so totally at their mercy.

Muscles and strength cage me in, Aluino laying flush against my front and Hansel morphed into my back. My rear entrance is more sore than ever, patches of skin all over my body ache from Aluino's belt, my clit and nipples pulse in remembered agony, something binds my wrists behind me, and the ring gag stretches my mouth.

They've... not apologized, but their heartfelt explanation and underhand praise has knocked the rest of my anger off course. I cannot find it.

I can't even look for it, to be honest. My mind enjoys the words rumbling against my ears. My heart savors their attention. My core reacts to their nefarious promises.

Somehow, I want more. They pull such wanton neediness from within me that I'm not satiated, even though my muscles are weary and I'm emotionally exhausted.

And they've hinted at such dark, depraved things that my body can't help but heat. Their tongues caress my stretched lips, highlighting my vulnerabilities.

That cottony clarity overtakes my mind and I arch my back on a moan, desperate for more.

The moment of gentleness is over.

Rough hands knead my tender flesh, fingers pinch my abused nipples, and fire erupts inside me. The pain coursing through my body from being rigorously used only heightens my arousal.

These men have the power to steal my sensibilities. Skylar's brief glimpse of lucidity slides so effortlessly into Wren's sensuality that it's seamless. Natural. Beautiful.

Tongues venture forth, a new sensation among my overwhelmed desires.