Chapter 7- Hansel

It has been a long time since I've rested so peacefully. Hot little fingers wrap around a small portion of my wrist and tug, but I don't want to move. I flex my hand and enjoy the mound of flesh overflowing my palm, still mostly asleep. I rub up against her enticing body, my clad cock pillowed by the globes of her naked ass. I don't want to move.

She gives another tug, so I delve my fingers in further and push into her body harder. I'm not ready to wake up.

"I need to pee," Skylar whispers.

Aluino's knee pokes my thigh, his leg between hers and rubbing against the apex of her thighs. His chest presses against the back of my hand and his arm drapes across my lower back, smooshing Skylar between us.

Wanting to stay asleep, I can't help but sink into her perfection. I grind my cock into her ass and rumble my pleasure into her ear.

"I need to pee. Now," she states louder, wriggling and pulling at my wrist more.

The urgency in her voice makes me snap to alertness. In one movement, I push Aluino away from her and roll backwards off the bed. I land on my feet, turn to the bed, scoop her up, and take a few long strides to the toilet.

I lower her feet to the floor and make sure she's steady before I step back. "Are you ok? Do you need help?" I ask, searching her face for any signs of dizziness or pain.

"I'm fine. I can manage," she grumbles as she glances between the toilet, me, and the door.

Her little pout is super cute, with her hair tussled, sleep in her eyes, and her flesh flushed from our subconscious groping.

I swoop down for a quick lick of her lips and chuckle at her shocked and confused expression, turning and almost closing the door behind me. I want to give her privacy but need to return to her in case she falls or something.

Aluino sits up against the headboard, rubbing his face with both hands. I look at the clock and tell him to lay back down. It hasn't been an hour since we settled into bed, so we'll hop back in as soon as she's done in the bathroom.

He looks to me and rumbles, "Keep her," then lays down and prepares the blankets for our return.

The toilet flushes, the water runs, and a few moments later the door swings open.

She jumps, not expecting me to be leaning against the doorframe. My eyes devour her in the dim light and lust thickens my blood.

"Better?" I ask, my voice gruff with sleep and arousal. She nods with wide eyes, appreciation in her gaze as she looks me over. I cup the side of her face in my hand, making her meet my eyes.

"You are so fucking sexy," I murmur before I lean down and possess her mouth. I try to keep it light and respectful, but my tongue explores and consumes. By the time I retreat, we're both breathing hard.

"I'm sorry. We said no sex, and I mean to keep that. Come here," I pull her into my chest, calming us both by running my fingers through her hair.

Aftercare. Sex isn't aftercare. She needs affection and affirmation, not to give me more of herself. We stand there for a moment until I realize she's leaning against me. I stoop and take her legs out from under her, cradling her against me. She squeaks in alarm.

"You have got to stop doing that!" she exclaims.

I smirk down at her, refusing to respond in any other way. Two strides and we're back at the bed. I tuck her up next to Aluino and join them, pulling the sheets close.

"Hansel?" she asks in a hushed voice. I hum a little questioning noise, ready to enjoy her between us again, even if it's just for sleep.

"Thank you," she whispers in a quiet voice. I squeeze her to me, incredulous that she'd be ready to be open with me again so soon after my snafu.

"No, Skylar. Thank you," I emphasize, running my fingertips across her cheekbone, "but we'll go through this later. Get some sleep. No more stress."

Her little sigh holds many emotions, but between one breath and the next she's asleep again.

Strong, stubborn woman.