𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝙨𝙮𝙙𝙣𝙚𝙮 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙮 𝙖𝙨 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙮 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙡𝙚𝙮

"MADDY HURRY UP!" Charlotte yelled.

"I'M HURRYING!" I yelled back at my sister, rushing out of my room and into the car. Charlotte got in the car and started driving us to the Morgan Wallen concert.

 "If you took any longer we would've been late and missed half the of the show." She said sarcastically. 

Finally, after driving for what seemed like days, which was only three hours, we arrived at the stadium and walked to our pit seats after getting checked by security. Morgan finally came on and everybody sang along with him as he performed. 

Eventually, the show ended and we turned to leave when were stopped by...Michael Hardy? "Hey, I was wondering if you guys would wanna meet Morgan. He seemed to look over at your guys' way a lot during the show."

Lottie and I exchanged looks. Before I could even speak she excitedly said, "Yes!" 

He led us backstage and into a room where the one and only Morgan Wallen stood in front of us. My sister nudged me to say something. I sighed. "Er- Hi." I said nervously.

"Hey. Did y'all enjoy the show?" He asked.

"Yeah, it was great. Thanks." Lottie said. Her phone began to ring and she stepped out of the room. 

Morgan smiled. "Hope you don't mind but do you think I could get your name?"

"Sure- my name's Maddy, and that was my sister Charlotte." I said. "And well, everybody knows who you are."

He laughed. "Yeah, people know me, but I was wonderin' if you'd like to get to know me a little better. Here, that's my number." He said, handing me his number on a piece of paper. "So, Maddy, where ya from?"

"Well, I was born in Alabama, but my parents moved to Pigeon Forge when I was fifteen." I replied.

"Nice down there?"

"With the car shows in the spring, and the tourists all the time, fuck no."

"I guess you'll have to show me sometime."

Lottie got off the phone and walked back in. "Hey Maddy, we gotta get back, it's gonna be a long drive. Mama called and told us there's a wreck and that it could even longer than normal."

I nodded and we both said goodbye to Morgan and Michael, thanking them before heading on the road. "So what did you and Wallen talk about?"

"Oh he asked what my name was, where I'm from and gave me his number."

"WHAT? MADS DO YOU KNOW HOW LUCKY YOU ARE?" Lottie yelled.

My phone buzzed. I pulled it out of my purse and saw a text from Morgan. 

Unknown Number: Hey it's Morgan, you two makin' it home alright?

YOU:

Yeah, just traffic. You?

Morgan:

Just on my way to Knoxville. 

YOU:

Don't know if you got time, but if you wanna join me, Lottie, and parents for dinner in Gatlinburg or Pigeon Forge sometime you're more than welcome. 

Michael and Caleigh are also invited if they wanna come :)

Morgan:

Oh yeah that sounds great. Tour's over so we'll probably stay in the area for a couple days.

Whatcha say tomorrow at 3:00? Y'all can pick the restaurant. 

YOU:

Great!

How would you feel about Huck Finn's Catfish?

Morgan:

Fine with me.

See you tomorrow! 

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Thank you for clicking on this story, it means a lot to me!

Also, please don't be rude in the comments. This is my first story and I may change things if they don't make sense and if there are typos and stuff.

Enjoy!

😸