𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙖𝙣'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

Maddy and I have been talkin' for the last few months, and not only about two months ago did I ask her out, and we've gone on a couple more dates since. I really like her too, so I don't wanna fuck things up. Tonight, I'm planning on asking her if she wants to be my girlfriend. But the only downside if she agrees, is social media. Because if me and my mullet do anything at all, people will have an opinion about it. 

I drove up to her apartment and picked her up. "So where do you wanna go eat tonight? I'm letting you pick."

We drove up to Pigeon Forge and walked into the dinner show "Hatfield and McCoy Dinner Feud" and got seated right in front of the stage. "Maddy, I have something to ask you, will you be my girlfriend?" I asked.

She nodded yes and soon we walked out of the show and drove back to Maddy's place. Maddy grabbed my hand and led me to her apartment's bedroom, where I ended up fucking the prettiest girl in Tennessee.

The next morning, I woke up early cause Michael called and wanted to work on some songs in Nashville. Maddy woke up when I did. "Where are you going?" She asked.

"Mads, I'm gonna be back, alright. Michael wanted to write in Nash."

"That's a three-hour drive both to and back from Nashville, I can't ask you to drive six hours for me Morgan."

I sighed. "How about you come live with me?" I could tell she was thinking about it. She looked at me, then at the floor, then back at me. 

"Alright."

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

morganwallen☑: i love my platinum girl @madspresley

LIKED BY madspresley, hardy, caleighryan, AND 1,293,983 OTHERS

8,947 COMMENTS💬

mulletwallen:

wait- who IS she actually? no hate to this girl but i've never heard about her

COMMENT LIKED BY 1,569 people

madspresley: 

ily too bby 🧡

COMMENT LIKED BY morganwallen, caleighryan, hardy, and 58,214 others

lucysmith83 REPLYING TO @madspresley⤴  oh please, we all know it's all for the money, gold digger.

madspresley REPLYING TO @lucysmith83⤴ for your fucking information, i make my own money and don't need morgan's money. stay in your place. 

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Thanks for reading!

Time skip again sorry, I just don't want things to be really slow, but I may go back and change things up and edit.