Eleven: rules and questions

"If you go, I'll stay.
You come back, I'll be right here."
~Lana Del Rey

Jean

"Fuck, Em—" Her hand covered my mouth, muting the moan, as I was placed on her desk, her head buried in my cunt.

About our rule... it was bound to be broken. When I walked into the bureau, a smirk on my face I knew Emily wouldn't hold back. I knew I wouldn't want her to. The way she had touched me just the night before, said it all.

"You really have to keep it quiet." The brunette explained, eyes glimpsing towards the blinds on the windows to the office, ensuring for the fourth time she truly closed them.

Emily's fingers came to a steady rhythm, as they filled my heated and pulsating core. Mouth covering my clit, she ensured to suck as harsh as she only could to not immediately bring me over the edge.

"You're evil," I gasped, hands grabbing her hair and pushing that talented mouth closer to my screaming crotch.

The tingling pleasure grew to an all time high and whatever it was she did next, pushed me into a long lasting orgasm. My legs shook uncontrollably. The tension ripped through me and the moans she muted by invading my mouth with her tongue. The savoring heat of Emily's saliva brushing against mine, left my head spinning and afterwards relaxing onto the wooden surface underneath.

My challenging glare met hers. "I want no word." Emily warned, lips pecking mine a last time.

She tossed my thong at me, before I propped onto my elbows. "We broke the rule." I giggled, as I sat up straight, watching Emily attempting to fix her hair.

She threw an evil gaze at me, yet she continued to use her fingers as a comb for her tousled hair. It was no help, what she did there, but it did look adorable. Her swollen lips and the wrinkle between her brows, as she was trying to not think too much about how we just fucked in her office. At work.

"Your fault." She muttered under her breath, still busy with her raven hair.

Underwear back in place and pants buttoned up as well, I walked up to Emily. Her chocolate eyes immediately locked with mine. As I placed a gentle kiss to her lips, the furrow of her brows softened and she pulled me closer by my face, fulfilling my longing.

"You enjoyed this as much as I did." I whispered, my hands stroking her hair straight in the meantime. Silky soft strands slid through my fingers.

"Did I?" She husked, eyes not leaving mine.

I nodded. "It's in your eyes."

"All I might have in my eyes is your hair. It's everywhere." She joked and I grinned stupidly and totally amazed by the woman in front of me.

And for a singular moment, we just looked at each other and saw the other as she was. I gazed into the warmest of eyes, with the lushest of lashes and the cutest of noses, sitting in the middle of her face.

Yet her eyes seemed to trace every bit of my face just as carefully. "See something you like?" I breathed.

"Always." The brunette's pointer stroke along my cheekbone. "We should get back to work."

"Sounds like you're still stressed out." Her brow rose, yet no word followed.

Instead she peeked outside and caught no one of concern anywhere near, since she gave me the thumbs up. I did want to stop her, though it was to late. However, the second Emily slipped outside she came face to face with Rossi. Forcing a smile, his eyes wandered to me who exited her office behind her with bright red cheeks.