1.6 Dying to Dance

"I want to talk about this upcoming weekend, it's regionals

"I want to talk about this upcoming weekend, it's regionals. Everybody knows how important that is, we're going to Star Power, you know that's one of the toughest competitions out there. This is what's gonna happen for this next weekend. Maddie, new solo, Brooke, new solo, Chloe, new solo, Mackenzie and Kennedy, you will be doing a duet, now, the age categories are a little different so we wanna make sure that you dance as much as good as you are now, and not the beginning of the season. We are doing a new routine this weekend, and everybody is in it, the entire cast. It is called 'where have all the children gone?'" Miss Abby informs us and I look around a little confused because this doesn't sound like a pretty dance we usually do, it's sounds creepy.

"This is a routine about children who become missing, you've all seen the children's faces on the milk cartons. It's contemporary, it's mature, and it is very dark, you have to be great actresses to pull it off, and there all in white like there angels. I don't want any opinions" Miss Abby says, the last part mainly for the moms who like to complain.

"Moms, I'm gonna go ahead and dismiss you now, we have a lot of work to do, girls up, let's go" miss Abby says to us and we all jump up as the moms leave.

Maddie
Chloe Kennedy Paige
Brooke Mackenzie Nia Vivi-Anne

When the moms left we got straight to rehearsals, this is a very clean dance that tells a story, you have to be good what what you do to pull it off, and I think I'm pretty good at what I do.

The music was dark and kinda scary, it reminded me of the time I walked in on my mom watching a horror movie and I had nightmares for a month.

I was actually doing the dance with the girls, Vivi and Kenzie were just playing on swings in the background.

Soon after Gianna and I started on mine and Kenzie's duet. Kenzie was very emotional today and I'm kinda annoyed, I love dancing with Kenzie but not when she gets all worked up over nothing and start crying.

We had to cut practice short because she was just refusing to dance.

***